Thirty Three

With rushed steps, Taehyung made his way inside the building after getting a call from Jimin.

He ran through the hallways, stopping in front of the CEO's office upon seeing his cubicle and all his things being dragged out of the room.

"What's going on?" Taehyung asked in a confused voice but the employees doing the task just shrugged their shoulders.

Taehyung barged in the office, quickly closing and locking it behind. He saw the ravenette with his head on the files he was working on, not even giving him a glance.

"Kookie.. what's going on?" Taehyung asked as he made his way to the CEO's table.

After the ravenette left him without any explanation, looking so pained and angry, Taehyung tried to contact him but his calls were directed to voice mail.

He even went to his home but nobody opened the gates for him.

He's so lost and confused, not understanding why Jungkook is acting so strange toward him, with too much indifference and coldness.

Taehyung waited for an answer but was greatly ignored by the ravenette. He furrowed his brows, not accepting the cold treatment without any explanation.

He planted his hand on top of the papers Jungkook is studying, blocking him to get his attention.

"I'm done with you ignoring me without telling me what's going on." Taehyung uttered in a firm voice.

He saw the ravenette lift his head, eyes sharp and deadly as he looked at him in the eyes.

"Weren't you notified that you're already fired starting today?" Jungkook said in a cold voice.

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock, seeing the anger in those charcoal black eyes.

"What?" Taehyung asked, confusion written all over his face.

Jungkook leaned his back on the chair as he gazed at him with mocking eyes.

"Okay. Let me rephrase it into something you could understand." He raked his eyes up and down the brunet.

"You're no longer needed here, Mr. Kim." Jungkook said.

Taehyung furrowed his brows even more.

"And why is that?" He asked, feeling all sorts of emotions inside of him.

Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief.

He looked at the brunet with disgust, unbelieving how shameless he could be.

"Stop acting innocent. I won't fall for it anymore." Jungkook stood, hands on his pockets as he made his way in front of the brunet.

"Was it fun, huh?" Jungkook looked at the brunet with anger.

"Was it fun to see me falling head over heels for you?" the ravenette's words were like poison as he glared at Taehyung.

"What are you saying?" Taehyung felt his heart clench at the way Jungkook is looking at him.

Jungkook snickered. "Did your mother teach you to seduce me just like what she did to my father?"

Taehyung's eyes widened, gasping at the ravenette's words. He looked at him, horrified when his words finally sink in.

His mother and Jungkook's father?

Jungkook stared at him, misunderstanding the shock look on his face.

"You thought I wouldn't find out, huh?" Jungkook huffed, his anger piling inside of him.

"No, Jungkook.. I didn't know!" Taehyung blurted out, gripping Jungkook by the arm.