Trouble

Lisa's P.O.V.

It was already night, I was walking home from my friend's house. Few minutes later, i was walking until i heard a groan in the dark aisle in the street.

I was scared, i then run instead of walking. Until someone grab my wrist. I was frightened! I started screaming, but no one was around the street. He or she then covered my mouth, so i would stop screaming.

I started crying, until he or she let go of my mouth. I asked "Who are you?"

I didn't scream because i was very frightened. He or she then pulled me to the dark aisle where i heard him or her groan.

I asked him or her again "uhhh.. wh-what ar-are y-y-y-you d-d-doing?" He or she didnt reply. "P-please let me go." I begged him or her.

But he or she didn't let me instead he or she pushed me on a wall. It hurt me. Then he or she put his or her hands on the wall beside me. I asked him or her "w-w-what are you d-d-doing?"

"Tsk, will you be quiet!" A husky angry voice shouted at me. And then that's the time i knew it was a boy. "S-sorry" i replied to him. I felt much frightened than before, knowing it was a boy.

I said "sir, please l-l-et m-m-e go." Then he asnwered, shouting "Go, and I'll kill you! I'm warning you!" I was very frightened but i still couldnt go because his arms are on my way.

I still trued espacing even i was frightened. I went under his arms but i was shaking, so i couldnt run but hop. Then he shouted "I told you, Go and I'll kill you!"

In my head i asked myself
What did I do to deserve this?

•What am I going to do?

•Will someone cone and rescue me?

•How did this happen so quickly?

I asked myself those until i started crying again. I didn't stop hopping, only i cared is being alive. I dont even think he'll actually kill me. I mean...!

And then he grabbed me again before i escape, he said in a husky voice "Where do u think you're goin'?" I answered "Please leave me alone! What do u want?"

He answered "I told you, go and i'll kill you. Tsk! I guess you're very brave!" I stuttered "Uh.. p-plea-" i was cutted.

I then felt something touching my lips, and it was... HIS LIPS?!?! It was soft but i thought he'll kill me not kiss me! Few seconds later, i asked him "why did u kiss me? I thought u said kill not kiss!"

He answered "TSK! don't you like it? Heh! I think you're not getting enough huh?" I answered "YOU JERK!"

He replied to me "I love your lips. Just so you know kill means kiss in my dictionary!"

I scoffed. Then i answered "why would you... ugh!" I kick his balls and lunch his muscular tummy.

He groaned, he fell on the ground. I thought it was my chance to ran away! But before i did he got up and run up to me and grab my shoulders and made me face him.

"Why woukd you do that?!" He asked me shouting. I asnwered "well obviously i would! I dont even know you! Like what the heck do u want!"

He didnt answer instead he ran and took me with him, i had no choice but to run with him . I couldnt see anything properly.

Few minutes later, he stopped, so i stopped. As soon as we stopped, there was a house in front of us, i tried to pull of from him grabbing my wrist but he was so strong that i couldnt.

I asked him "where are we? YOU PERVERT STRANGER!"
He scoffed. I scoffed back. Then he pulled me inside the house. It was a big house. I was so confuse.

As soon as we walked in he turned on the light. I was facing his back. I told him "face me." He answered "but i'm so handsome that you'll wanna kiss me everyday"

I scoffed. "Just turn around!" I shouted impatiently. He turned around. I looked at him and he looked so...

handsome? I rubbed my eyes and my jaw dropped of his beautiness. He is much beautiful than me! He was sweating so much.

I'll describe him. He was so hot, he was sweaty, his white shirt was wet that u can see his body. I looked at his tummy, i can see his abs so clearly. His hair was black, the other thing that made him look sooo handsome and attractive was his brown caramel eyes. His ears was pierced. Which made him mucj more atrractive!

I stared at his abs for few minutes then stared at his eyes for few minutes

I stared at his abs for few minutes then stared at his eyes for few minutes. Until he said "Believe me now?" I shook my head and answered "what? Believe what?"

He scoffed. "Heh wanna kiss me?" He asked without hesitating. I replied, while my eyes widened. "What? N-n-no!"

He replied "tsk. Are you sure? Even a peck?" Then he scoffed. I said "n-no!" He replied "then why are u stuttering?" I keep quiet.

Then he grab my wrist and then he walked but i didnt move a step. He said "move!" I shook my head as a no then he carried me in a bridal style. I started punching his chest, but my hand started hurting so i stop punching him.

I asked him "stop carrying me like this! I have to go home" he scoffed. "My 7 year old sister will be waiting for me right now!" I lied.

He scoffed and said "you liar!" My eyes widened .  Then asked him "h-how d-did y-" till i was cut.

I was cut because he put his index finger in my lips. I turned quiet, he then opened a door, as we entered i looked around and my jaw fell out again.

"Whoah!" I was amazed by the room, it looks so big. Bigger than my living room. He tsk. He then quickly let go of me and threw me on the bed.

Good thing the bed was big and very soft. I rolled my eyes at him and stood up from the bed. But he only pushed me until i was lying down in the bed.

To be continued...

Sneek and Peek 》

"Then why do you kiss me?"