Break

Author: i thought of not continuing the story, but i changed my mind. I'm going to continue it :) but it won't be a long one in each chapter.

Jungkook's P.O.V

It's monday today. Finally! Anyways i wokeup at 6 am ur school is at 8 30 am.

Morning routine*

It's now 7:13 am so then i texted lisa.

J: hey baby good morning

L: hey baby good morning too. Love you

J: love ya more :)

L: babe i'm going school now. See ya.

J: me too. Ok take care love ya.

L: love ya too

I then went outside my house and shouted to my assistant "i'm going bye.".

He then waved his hand at me and closed the door. I drove to school

Few minutes later, i 've arrived. I was in the hallway. I heard girls squeals again.

I'm famous here now. And it's annoying me how girls squeal.

People doesnt even know i have a girlfriend ugh. I just walked until i heard a girl crying.

I looked where i heard it from. I finally saw where it was.

I can't see who was crying. Because people were gathering her/him.

It sounds like a girl though. So then i tap one of the girl shoulders.

I asked her "who is it?" She blushed i rolled my eyes . Then she stuttered "uh... i-it's umm.. l-l-lisa.."

LISA?! I then shout "EVERYONE! STOP GATHERING HER."

They all stare at me. And became quiet. They then moved outta the way.

I saw her... my girlfriend. I quickly grab her in a bride style.

Everyone gasp. And took a picture. Because i heard flashes sound.

I whispered at her "babe. What happened?" She whispered "babe. It was about Rosè again..."

"Shit. I'll take you home. I 'll absent today. Let's talk. We'll go in ur house. Ok?" I said.

She replied "yes. Ok. Uhhh r u sure though. This is nothing" i nod.

Few minutes later. We were finally in my car.

_skip_

We've arrived her house. And she fell asleep. Haha cute.

So i then grab her in the bride style. I opened her bag and looked for her key.

Good. I found it. I then opened the door.

I layed her in her bed. And tucked her in. While i sat in next to her.

Few minutes later of loking at her. I thoight of sitting in her chair.

She got a chair in her room. I then sat there. Until i slept. I never knew i did.

Couple hours later*

I woke up . I looked at lisa. She's still not awake. It must've been hard for her.

I then went to her kitchen and looked for food. I then went back to her room.

Without anything in my hand. I then saw lisa awake. She was sitting down her bed

I smiled and said "hi babe." She replied "oh uh i didnr know is slept."

I laughed and then i get rid of it. And i said "what's wrong babygirl? What was that all about"

She frowned as a tear fell on her perfect face . She then looked down.

I grab her chin slowly and gently and moved it up slowly.

I slowly went went closer to her face. I smiled and kissed her. She kissed back.

We pulled from the kiss and i said "baby. I love you. PlEase tell me... what happened."

She replied "baby i love you too. Ok i will..." i nod and smiled.

She then explained "baby.. so uh .. rosè said to me couple of weeks ago that she will accept us dating. Then today she called me a bitch, man stealer, liar, slut, whore and more things... it made me sad. I tried to fight back. But i cant fight it.. but cry... she's a traitor... i've knew her for years but she changed. Since she saw you..."

My eyes widened i then hugged her and pet her hair . I frowned and said.

"Baby... i think we should seperate. Everything's not working out. People around us dont like us to be together. So it's better to seperate. " i said... as my eyes gets watery.

She replied "baby no. No. No..." i smiled at her and kissed her. She kissed back.

We pulled from the kiss.. and i said " babe. I love you never foget that . It's just... it's not working out anymore. Let's break up"

She started crying. I hugged her and left. As i left i cried... i went inside my car and cried there.

After crying for few minutes..i left. I drove. Thinmmking about what i did.

I started crying again. I then called lisa. It was dialing but she didnt answer.

Ugh.. what did i do? Fuckkk!!!!!!!! I then drove fast as my car can go. Until ..

CRASH!!!!

To be continued...

{Sneek & Peek}

"You still love me, right?"