Move on

Lisa's P.O.V.

September 1:

I heard Jungkook has been in a coma for 5 months... i haven't seen him.

It's his birthday today. I wanna celebrate it but i have a boyfriend and me and jungkook's done.

It's currently 1:00 am. I'm still awake. I cant sleep. I just checked Jungkook's instagram.

I saw there's a recent post. I looked at it. And saw a picture of us. And his caption was ; I'm sorry, i know you won't forgive me 💔

It made my heart break. I knew that he didnt mean to break up with me...

It was all the people around us. Hating on us . Like my ex best friend... Rosè.

It's hard moving on. But i got to. Sometimes even though i already have a boyfriend.

I always remember jungkook... my bf's name is Bam Bam.

I wanna text jungkook right now... but... i cant. What if i just try?

So then i did. I texted him

L: jungkook..

J: lisa! I'm sorry! Please forgive me. I can't lose you. But i already did. I know you wont forgive me and thats alright. I totally know you wont. Someone like me doesnt deserve a perfect girl. I didnt deserve you. I'm very sorry. I miss you...

L: jungkook...

J: lisa. It's fine :)

L: happy birthday!

J: what?-- wait! It's my birthday... i didnt know , i've been thinking of you.

L: i have to go...

J: i miss you. I 'm sorry. Bye.

...

That made me broken... i then started crying. Have he been eating well?

Ugh. Good thing i'm home schooled now. I dont wanna hear people gossip about me and him..

Today is sunday. So i'm going at the beach. Just to relax. I'm not going to swim. I'm going at about 7 am.

I then slept. Trying to forget all the things stressing ne out...

_skip_

Jungkook's P.O.V.

She texted me! How come she's awake at 1 am? It's my fault. I wish she's happy about her new bf

I then slept. Still thinking about her. And i was still cryinggg....

6:00 am lisa's P.O.V.

I woke up and it's 6 am. I then did my hygiene. After all that i went in the kitchen and made coffee.

I then knocked on my mum's door. There was no responds. So i just opened it slowly.

I looked at her. And went outside. I then went in my room again grabbing my phone and earphones.

I went out and locked the door. I brought the key with me.

Then i texted mum saying

Mum i'm going at the beach. I'll see you in an hour. Ok? Love u mum.

I then walked. I didnt want to bring my car. Because my body still hurts.

So i thought of just walking slowly. I know it'll take me like 20 mins to wlak to the beach.

But it's fine. I'll take myself slowly. 25 mins later, i have arrived.

There was only couple of people at the beach. So i thought to go at the stair.

Yes. There was stairs there. It was near the water. I then sat down there.

I took my phone out and listened to songs. I wanted to be here to be alone.

While i was listening to the music. I texted bam bam.

L: love, goodmorning

B: hi love

L: can u meet me at the beach? You know which one..You know the stairs here go there.

B: okay see you soon. Love u

I didnt say i love you too ... i pretended i didnt see his message.

I dont evn think i still love him...

I just listented to the music, as my eyes were closed. I can also hear the waves crash.

Few minutes later, someone tapped my shoulders. I looked up and saw my bf.

I quickly took of my earphone and turned off my music.

He greeted me "hi babe. Why did you wanna see me here?"
I replied "love... i d-d-dont th-think.."

I stopped for a sec . He looked confused. I continues my sentence.

I said "I dont think it's working out now..." i then walked away.

I didnt wait for bam bam's reply. I just quickly walked away. But then a hand grabbed my wrist.

I looked back and saw my bam bam. He shouted at me " FUCK YOU LISA! HOW DARE YOU BREAK UP WITH ME?"

Whenever he's mad. He always try to kiss me with all his might. He hurt me when he does it.

My eyes then got watery. I said "s-s-stop..." he replied "NO!"

He then grab my shoulders and he pulled me close to him. My eyes widened.

He then kissed me will all his might. He was kissing my lips to my neck.

I hated it! It hurts me. He even bit me. I then pushed him away.

I shout "STOP!" And of course he didnt. I tried to push him. But it didnt work

I tried to walk backwards. But instead i fell on the sand. He fell on top of me.

He's addicted to me. I dont like it. I started crying. But he still continued.

I stopped yelling 'stop' since i know he would listen to me. I cried and then cried.

No one was there except us. so no one can help me. But myself.

But can i protect myself? The answer is no.. so i gave up. And just cried there while he kiss and bite me.

Until i heard a familiar voice say "lisa..." then i fainted...
The last thing i heard was

"Lisa..."
"Leave her alone!"

It echoed in my ear. Until i heard nothing...

To be continued...

{Sneek&Peek}

"I want you back."