Stalker

Lisa's P.O.V.

Jungkook said "I have a headache" but i ignore it. Few moments later he fell on the floor. I was frightened

I shouted "Yah! Stop pretending" while i shake his body to wake up. But he didnt wake up or open his eyes. I was scared for a moment.

Until he grab my nape and pull me in his face. He kissed me. I pulled my self from his kiss. He then let go of my nape.

He asked me "Tsk. Did you enjoy?" I asked "Enjoy what, pervert?!" He chuckled and said "Enjoy my lips."

I replied "Ugh, back off." He replied "Oh why should i?" I rolled my eyes and stood up from my position.

He then stood up to. I shout "I wanna leave right now!" But he only ignored me and wen on his bed and he closed his eyes.

I left the room from annoyance. I went to look if there was another room. I couldnt just go out his house it's already like midnight.

Good thing i live with nobody in my house, since myfamily is in Thailand and I'm here in Korea.

Few minutes later, i was tired for looking at a room. Everytime i open a door it's not a bedroom. It was like a bathroom (a big one! Bigger than my room!) Or a library!

I just then gave up, good thing i knew the way back to Jungkook's room.

As i saw his room door is  close i went to lean on it. I then put my knees up and put my arms in it. And put my forehead in my arms.

I went to sleep. I was very tired. And hungry. I found the kitchen but i feel ashamed if i just grab a food. Without anyone's permission.

Sleeping*

The next morning ; Jungkook's P.O.V.

Last night... Oh no! Where's Lisa? Oh shit. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I didnt have time to take a shower.

Because i need to look for lisa. I went to open my door but as soon as i opened it Lisa was there! She nearly fell off. Fortunately i cathed her before she does.

I actually dont know if i like her or not. But it's liks 50% ... ugh anyways i carried her and lay her on my bed. She looks so hot.

Not like hot as like beautiful and you know. But i mean HOT! like her temperature. I went to tounch her neck, i hoped that she doesnt wake up.

As i touched her neck, she groan she slightly open her eyes. But she closed them again. She's sick! Oh. What did i do? Shit.

As soon as a felt her hot. I went outside my room and went to my kitchen. I get medicine and water.

Few minutes later, i went back to my room and saw Lisa sweating. I fastly turned on my aircon in my room.

She kinda stop sweating after few minutes. After that i thought how can she drink the medicine?

Should i wake her up? No! I shouldn't. I'll disturb her. Shit. What the heck should i do? I thought of something.
The only thing is....

I have to put the medicine and water in my mouth and put it in her mouth, by kissing her.

{Author: sorry if you don't know what i mean but umm.. if you don't, dont mind it. Just think that jungkook will kiss lisa}

I did it. I had no choice. After she drunk it. I sighed. Shit it was my fault. I locked my door that's why she couldnt come inside.

Nor, she couldnt find the living room. I dont know! Fuck! Ugh. I should make my coffee now.

So i went to my kitchen and made my coffee. I went back to my room and sat in the chair . I just stared at lisa sleeping and bit sweating in the bed.