Final

Lisa's P.O.V.

We finished eating. It was delicious. Jungkook then smiled at me.

My heart then beat fast. What the heck? This never happened before.

I them smiled back. I then stood up from the table and put the plates on my hand.

Until jungkook said "I'll do it." I replied "uh no no no. It's fine. Let me be."

He smiled and then stood up from his chair. He then grab all the plates that was in my hand.

He walked to the kitchen and placed it there. I walked up to him.

And back hugged him i said "Jungkook.. thank you." He looked at me as i pulled from my backhug.

He replied "no... Thank you." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

He then kissed my forehead. My eyes widened. I then huged him.

I then felt a hand stroking my hair gently. It was jungkook.

It felt warm. I then oulled from the hug. He asked me  "everything ok?"

I chuckled and said "yeh" he then said "let me wash the plates. Ok?"

I nod as a yes. I then walked away. Jungkook started washing the plates.

While he was washing the plates i walked down the stairs and went in the water.

I wet my feet. After that i sat down in the sand part. I looked at the waves crash.

I smiled thinking about jungkook. Is it the time i let him be my boyfriend?

Until my thoughts broke when a hand tounched my waist.

I looked back andsaw jungkook. He was smiling. I smiled too.

He then sat down next to me. He said calmly "lisa.. uh.. i know you havent moved on from your recent ex... but..."

I looked at him confusely and said "but?" He then mumbled something.

I didnt understand. So i asked him "what was that?" He looked down at the sand

He looked upset. I said "you know kook. You can tell me anything. We've known each other for like a year now. And u still dont trust me."

He ignored me. I said "kook?" But he still ignored me "JUNGKOOK?" I shout.

He still didnt look. Until his lips met mine. It was like milisecond.

I didnt see that coming... i kissed him back. Until we pulled from it.

I said "what was that for ?" He replied "lisa... i-i'm jealous okay?"

I replied "to who?" He looked down again. It made me sad and mad.

I then put my index finger below his chin and i put it up slowly.

He is now looking at me . I put my forehead to his. I stared at his brown eyes.

I then whispered to his ears "I love you." And i kissed him.

His eyes widened. It made me chuckled. He said "soo... u still love me?"

I replied "i do. From the beggining i already do."
I smiled he smiled.

He asked me "lis. Will you please be my girlfriend?" I looked at him and said "mybe?"

It made him frown. I said "i was joking. Yes i would lovet be your girlfriend."

He then hugged me. Until i fell on the sand. I laughed. And said "i love you kookie. I'm sorry for making you wait."

He smiled "it was my fault. I love u infinity babe." I smiled

I missed him . I missed his 'babe' , 'babygirl' and 'baby' .

I love it whenever he says that. I then took my phone out of my pocket

I sat down while jungkook sat down next to me. I said "let's take a picture. Hm?"

He nod.

We then took a picture. Until the last picture i was going to take... i kissed him in the cheeks.

My eyes widened. I then laughed. And he said smiling "seriously?"

It was the most happiest day of my life. I looked at the photo...

 I looked at the photo

He looked at it too. It made me laugh. And it made him laugh too.

He looked jungshook. Hahaha. "Cute babyboy" i said to him.

He then stood up and put his hand down. I held it and stood up.

He held my other hand. I smiled. I couldnt stop smiling.

He said "babygirl, kiss?" I smiled and said "i did already."

I teased him. He said "please baby. " i said "no."

I was laughing in my head. Jungkook replied "tsk. Fine you tease me. And i'll tease you."

He then held my waist and pulled me closer to him. Out face is now very close.

He then kissed me. In the lips. I pulled from it and said "tsk. You really do know hoe to tease me. Aye?"

He laughed and kissed me again. I kissed him back.
I love him.

We pulled from the kiss and smiled. I said "Jungkook thank you. Thank you for everything. I'll love you for infinity"

He looked at me and smiled. He replied "babygirl. You're my only one. I will never ever hurt you again. I'm sorry for the past. I love you for infinity. Never forget that."

I kissed him , he kissed me back. And we pulled from the kiss.

He said to me "I cant get enough of your lips".  And i  hugged him. He hugged me back.

That's my love story.
We lived happily ever after.

Author: thank you guys for reading. I'll be making another book soon. It'll be about liskook :) Please dont forget to vote