official

Lisa's P.O.V.

Jungkook then hugged me. My eyes widened. I trued to hug him back but he already pulled from the hug.

I only knew him for a month and i already like him. And i think he heard me say "you" when he asked me who i like.

What's happening to meee!!!!! Should i date him? Nah. Nah. I'll just make him do his moves.

Right? Right? Yes? No? Aish.

Anyways jungkook pulled from the hug. He then said "Lisa... uh it's already night. Can i sleep here with u?"

My eyes widened and i froze. He then waved his handto wake me up from my thoughts . I replied "uh uh uh sure."

_skip_

He slept on the floor next to wear i'm sleeping which is my bed. He didnt evn change his clothes or anything.

Probably he's tired. It's fine. I guess. But right now i'm awake and he's asleep... i think.

I'm in my PJs while his in his uniform. He didnt even go home to change his clothes. Aish.

He's too careless.

I then looked at him. I put my face down where he's sleeping. Our face were inches away.

I then played with his bangs. His hair is smooth. Whoah. I think it's smoother than mine.

I then said quietly "Jungkook. I hope that we will now seperate. I dont know how i feel right now, but i feel comfortable around you. I'm myself around you. You're the first boy who kissed me, made me blush and first one who made me feel warm when ever you hug me. I've met lots of boys. Like Jimin. But all those boys were jerk. U were a jerk at first. But.. i never thought you're warm. You're warm but your cold at the same time. It feels like i've knew you for years. But i only met u 1 month ago. But i really enjoyes it with you. I can't say this to you when you're awake. So here i am, saying this to you while you're sleeping. Jungkook i like you. I'm sorry if i've hurt you."

I looked at jungkook face i saw him smiling, was he awake? Oh no. He must've heard me.

I then quickly went back to my bed. Pretending to sleep even though my heart was beating so fast.

Jungkook's P.o.V.

Lisa... i heard her say those warm words. I smiled. I hope she didnt see it.

Few sec later she looked at my face and probably saw me smiling. I was only pretending to be asleep and she caught me.

She then went up to her bed. I tried not to laugh. I then went up to her bed in all fours.

I said "lisa..." she took off her blanket and looked at me. I said "i like you too."

She was blushing. She was laying down while i was all in fours at top of her.

She said "jungkook. Uh can u just stand up. This is awkard"

I laughed. And i didnt move from my position. Without hesitating i kissed her.

I was waiting for her to kiss me back. Few sec later she finaly kissed me back.

After that i smiled . She smiled back. I said "Let's be official."

She looked at me confusely. I replied "will you be my girlfriend? Lisa?"

She nodded and fortunately said "yes jungkook" i smiled.

I said "babygirl let's go back to sleep." She nodded. I went back to the floor while she stayed at her bed.

I slept with a smile. Thinking she's my girlfriend. I can not believe it.

Lisa's P.O.V.

It's morning. And it's 5 am. Our school at 8:30 am. I decided to go to the shower .

Few min later i've finish dressing up in my uniform i only need to do is my hair and breakfast.

It was 5:30 am. And jungkook isn't awake yet. I won't wake him up. He looks tired. And cute.

I then went to the kitchen to prepare Jungkook's and I breakfast. I made pancakes. I also made Milo.

I then sat down in the chair. While i was eating i felt a hand around my neck. I turned around and look.

I saw Jungkook, my official boyfriend. He looks cute. He's messy hair. And he's still in his uniform hahah.

He smiled. I smiled. And he said "Babygirl..."

I smiled and said "Babyboy..."
We laughed. I then said "eat with me. Please? I made pancakes"

He replied "sure." We then ate. After that it was 6:15. I said to him "Babyboy, u need to go home to get ready for school."

He replied "nah. My assistant is bringing everything i need for today."

My eyes widened "seriously?" He replied "yes. Something wrong?"

I said "oh no nothing." We smiled at each other. He then stood up from where he's siting down.

He went up to me and said "I'm going to go with Tzuyu after school."

I replied "why?" He replied "because i need to do project with her."

I replied "ok. I cant go home too. My partner is Jimin..."
His eyes widened and said "Hyung??? Really?"

He then turned around and left and he said "I'm going home now. I changed my mind of my assistant going here."

He then left and he went to head outside. I then run up to him an backhug him.

I said "What's wrong baby?" He replied "nothing why?"

I replied "come on dont get jealous. It's just for a project nothing else. I promise"

He looked at me while i was still backhuging him. He replied "R u sure?"

I nod. I then pulled from the back hug . He faced his body around me and said "I love you."

"I love you too" i said.

He said "kisss me" I then kissed his cheeks. He frowned and i said "what' wrong baby?"

He said "Lips?" I laughed. So he wanted me to kiss his lipd hahaha cute.

I then felt that my cheeks are kinda burning. Am i blushing again? Noooo!.

I quickly turned around and now he's face is facing my back.

I then felt a hand in my wrist. I know it was jungkook. He then turned me around to kiss him.

I said "b-" i was cut cuz he kissed me in the lips. I kissed him back.

We pulled from it. He said "i love you very much" i replied "uh huh."

I acted cold. I wanted to see his reaction. He then said "baby. Where's my 'i live you very much too'?" He asked me.

I laughed jn my head. Then i rolled my eyes at him. I acted cold again and i said "why did you kiss me?"

He laughed "because you're my baby girl. You're my everything and you're my girlfriend."

I said "So?" He looked at me confusely. He said "well you kissed me back right?"

I said "hahah i was tryibg to act cold but i cant help it, but laugh. Hahaha"

He started laughing with me. I hugged him and said "thank you babyboy"

To be continued...

{Sneek & Peek}

"Why are you kissing her JUNGKOOK?!"