Girlfriend

Lisa's P.O.V.

Tsk, yah jungkook. You son of ... ugh ! So right now i am lost. Thanks to Jungkook! F- i seriously wanna swear right now.

What time is it? Gee. It looks like it's gonna rain. Ugh. Then it started raining . I mumbled "What the heck"

Ugh, could my day get worst. Tsk... it's all your fauly Jungkook. Geez, we aren't even dating, and he gets jealous because i hugged Jimin.

It was his fault why i hugged jimin. Aish! As it started raining heavier. I went to find a place to stay in.

But i couldnt be bother going inisde a shop or anywhere, like this. I am soo wet and cold.

"Yah jungkook! Aish!!" I shouted and I started scratching my head. Until i felt no raindrop fall on my head.

I looked up and saw jungkook. "JUNGKOOK?!" I shouted . He replied "what?" As he hold the umbrella .

I replied "it's no use using the umbrella. I'm already wet!" He scoffed. And he said "ain't that ur fault?"

"It ist my fault it was your-" before i say what i was going to say he said "shhh be quiet!"

I became quiet. And he grab me into his car, i went inside but i was all wet. I told him "I'm wet!"

"Who cares?" He answered.
Damn this guy must be very ruch. He got a great and luxuriou car. And he's house... is!!! Amazing! Big!

_Skippp_

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Today is monday. I'm going Seoul Bighit College. I really wanna see Rosè! She's so pretty.

Hmmm. What if i make her jealous and i'll pretend that Lisa and I are dating. Tsk... lisa you'll be fooled soon.

I got ready for today school, btw my assistant enrolled me on saturday. *Yes i have an assistant.*

Anyways... i'm ready and it's currently 7:41 am . And i'm pretty sure school is at 8:30 am.

I wanted to call lisa, but i dont have her number. I should've asked her. Sh-.. ugh!

Few minutes later...

I went inside my car . I drove myself to school. Few minutes later, i've arrived. I wasnt that excited but i was.

As i went inside i saw people staring at me. Mostly girls. The girls were staring at me in a lovely way. While boys look at me aggresively.

A minute later, i kept walking and it's apperantly 7:50 am. I then saw this 5 boys. Hmmm... they look fine... but you know i'm handsome.

One of the boy said "Hi, wer're the leader here in the school. We are the 5 presidents of this school. We lead the school. Andtake responsibilities"

He looks like 👇

The one of the boy also said "i'm V

The one of the boy also said "i'm V. Youngest one here"

Then "I'm jin. Oldest one here." Then he smiled

Then the boy said that talked to me first "I'm namjoom by the way."

Then "i'm suga" he said lazily.

Then "i'm j-hope!" He said happily .

I replied to all of them. "Hi i'm Jeon jungkook. I'm born on September 1 1977"

Then this V guy shouted "what? That means i'm not the youngest."

All the other 4 guys laughed. I smiled and said "uhh. Sorr i got to go . Thank you by the way." Then i bowed.

They same cool, not like other boys in this school. Hmmm... well they're popular here. Soo if i become close to them... i might get close to Rosè.

Few minutes later, 8:15 am

I went to my locker, i put all my things in there. Few seconds later, Lisa was walking towards me.

When she arrived. I asked her coldly "what are u doing here?" She replied with a roll of eyes "tsk. This is my locker" she pinted at her locker, which is right next to me.

Then i felt a hand in my shoulder. I turned around to look. I then saw Jimin.

"JIMIN?!" I shouted. Which made students look at me. Actually the girls were already looking at me.

"Hi, what's up?" He asked. Jimin is nice . But when he wants a girl. He'll do anything for the girl. Which is lisa.

I replied coldly "the roof." Then lisa laughed. Jimin walked away. I then shouted "CHICKEN!"

Lisa giggled. I looked at her. And asked her warmly "will you be my girlfriend, at least for today?"

Her eyed widened. And then she laughed. She asked confusely "what?"

I gaze at her. And i said "please!!!" She replied "no! U idiot!"

She chuckled. I then turn around and walk away. It was 8:25 am. Ugh i need to go to my class.

I looked at my schedule. My schedule was Sport first. Yay! Sport! I love sport! Tsk.

Every girl will be impress. And every boy will hate me . I'm sure, tsk.

I then walked up to my class which is at the field. It was 8:23 when i arrived. I looked around. I then saw 3 persons i know.

It was Lisa, Jimin and v. Then a girl shouted "Lisa!" I turned around to look. And saw...

"rosè?" I asked. Lisa asked me "how did u know her?" I answered "none of your bussiness!"

Rosè then replied "you kind some of stalker or what?" I replied "you're pretty."

She flippd her hair and said "tsk. I dont care. I already know that!" Then she turned around.

Which made me face her back. I then heard lisa say "rosè. What the heck was that?"

Rosè giggled. And said "come on..i was joking about it."
She then turned around me and jimin.

Jimin said "u rude , woman!" I hit his head and i said. "Watch ur mouth!"

He chuckled and punch my arm. It didnt hurt. Instead his fist hurts. He walked away. Then the girls giggled.

"Soo... rosè uhh. R u ta-" i was saying but i was cut when the bell rang.

She asked me "what were u saying?" I replied "uh nothing" i smiled

Lisa looked at me and said "you! Watch it!" I replied "what?"

She replied whisering"she's taken." I replied "ok. So?" I pretented to act cool. But really i was sad when i heard she was taken.

Ugh. Life is hard. I asked lisa whispering "who she taken with?" She replied "she's taken b-" but she was cut by the sport teacher.

{Sneek & Peek}

"Do you like me?"

[ Author: Should i continue this story? :) ]