Shopping

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I put on my clothes, it was a green jacket and white shirt inside, also i wore rip jeans.

Lisa's going to wear i dont know. Because my assistant bought it for her. But yeah.

Few minutes later, she finally opened the door of the toilet. She's already dressed. That's good.

Hold on!!! What the?!?! It's like we're mtching clothes. What the f-

"What?!" She shouted. I acted cool and i said "tsk. What the heck are u wearing. R u copying me?"

She replied "excuse me... how will i copy you when it was your assistant who bought this!!"

I said "whatever. Let's just go shopping!" I went outside the door. Lisa followed me.

( author: here's their clothes)

We went inside my car

We went inside my car. I then told her "yah lisa! Take off your hat." She replied "why?"

I said "Because i said so." She replied "oh dad I'm sorry but i wanna wear it" she rolled her eyes. And said it in a teasing voice.

I scoffed. I then quickly grab her hat. I laughed. She said "yah give it back!"

I put up my arm . So she won't reach it. She then tried grabbing it. But she can't reach it.

She said "yah give it!" I said in a teasing voice "oh why daughter!"

She kept trying but she can't reach. Couple of minutes later, she's already tired.

She groaned. I laughed. Few seconds later her hand qiuckly grab the hat. But i moved my hand.

Then her hand slip. She fell on top of me. Her face was on my face. We were inches away! I froze and she froze for a moment.

I was still holding the hat. She was on top of me. I stuttered "l-l-lisa g-get u-up."

She get up. I said "finally ugh." She rolled her eyes.