Pervert

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I pushed the girl on my bed, i dont know her name yet. But i'm going to be honest she is so hot. I really wanna taste her lips again. They taste yummy. But i dont want her to know i like her lips.

I then scoff. She looked at me, i looked at her. She asked "What do u want?" Then she rolled her eyes. "Tsk! Stop trying hard to get." I replied.

She looked at me with anger in her eyes. I asked her "Why are you looking at me like that?" While i was climbing the bed, until i was in front of her face, like we're 5 cm away .

She gulped, i scoff. "Wanna kiss me?" I asked her. "Ugh. No!" She replied. "I dont even know you" she added. I replied "Well my name is Jungkook. Well now wanna kiss me?... since you already know me" she rolled her eyes.

I asked her "why do you keep rolling your eyes?" She answered "None of your bus-" I cut her, i then kissed her in her lips, hoping she'll kiss back... I couldnt help myself touch her lips!

As i kissed her, she actually push me off her. But you know, i'm strong so she couldnt. She is playing too hard to get, tsk! I stop kissing her and gazed at her.

I stood up, and she shouted "WHO ARE YOU?!" I said "didn't i say my name is Jungkook?" She rolled her eyes again. She then stood up from the bed and started punching my chest.

I pretended that i was hurt, i shouted "ow! Ow!" Then she stopped hitting me and started walking away, i dont know where she went.

Lisa's P.O.V.

I walked away from him.
Gosh, he is such a pervert! Ugh! But he is hot, but rude! Hold on, isn't that one of my favourite things to guys, when they are so hot and bad boys. Ugh forget about it!

I just then kept walking and thought of things about that Jungkook guy. Until i dont know where the heck i am. His house is like Mansion. Like it's really big, but he isnt with anyone?

Ugh, forget it. I just then kept walking until. Until i felt something hugging me. It's touching my waist. I was frightened that i jumped a little bit.

I looked at the hand and as i saw them it scared me, because the veins of it was already popping out. But i think it's hot. I was sure it was jungkook but when i looked back it was...

Another guy?! He looked handsome . I'll go describe him. So, he look handsome but not as handsome as Jungkook, to be honest.

So he had this brown eyes, not as brown as Jungkook. He was wearing a big jacket that is very fluffy. And he was SHIRTLESS?!

I looked down at his tummy, and saw abs. They were um... fine? But Jungkook's is way better! He also have black-ish and brown-ish hair colour.

And yes, he also have tatoos, which i dont really like

And yes, he also have tatoos, which i dont really like. I looked at his brown eyes, he said "Hey beautiful." I rolled my eyes and then walked away.