Jealousy

Jungkook's P.o.v.

Lisa told me the direction. She was with me in the car. We had conversations.

It made me so happy. After few minutes of driving.we finally arrived the place.

The place was amazing, it was a beach. But not an ordinary beach ...

"Whoah!" I said in amazement. "This place is gorgeous. But not as gorgeous as u, lisa."

Lisa laughed and said "watever." I chuckled and went to hug her.

She hugged back. We pulled from the hug. She said "follow me."

She held my wrist and i followed her. We stopped and there i saw stairs

She said "let's get up there!" I smiled and nod... hmm i wonder where it will lead us up to.

I was so excited. It was a pretty long way up. Me and lisa were walking together.

Until my hand bumped into hers. I laughed quietly. I looked at her and she was blushing.

Few minutes later... finally we arrived. And whoa!!!

You won't believe wht it was. It led us into a little house. It has an amazing view!

I was shock i went to hug lisa tightly she laughed. It was amazing.

I said "I wannahug you, till my last breathe"

I said "why would you do this?" She replied "it's your birthday. You're a very special persn to me."

It made me smile... a nonstop smile. She then held my wrist and said "sunset!!"

She pulled me. When you go out you'll see a swing. We sat there.

And there we were. Watching the sunset. It was beautiful! We watched it until it was gone.

I then stared at lisa. She noticed that i was looking t her. So she looked at me.

She asked "haha why you staring at me?" I blushed. I didnt reply. And she said "follow me"

I smiled again. I followed her and she led me into an awesome dinner!!!

There was table and it was already night. So she turned on the candle. There was lits of food.

Skip_

I said "lisa... thank you very much. This is very beautiful. I can not believe this."

She replied "it's no problem. It was nice hanging out with you again."

I smiled then she smiled. We started talking about life. About school and stuff...

Until i said "lisa... have u moved on?" She asked me "huh?"

I said "have you moved on from me?" It went silent. She replied "n-no n-not y-y-yet..."

She looked at her food and not me. I stood up. I went to her and i said "i'll take it slowly. Let's be friends..."

"For now" i muttered. Which made lisa looked at me. I knew she heard me.

Skip dinner_ lisa's p.o.v

I bought wine, just in case jungkook wants. I asked him "kook. Do u want wine?"

His eyes widened and said "kook hm? And yes i do." I laughed.

I then went to get the wine. I get 2 glasses and poured in the wine.

It made him smile. I looked at my phone it was 9:30 pm. I texted mum

Mum, i'm not going home tonight. I'm going to celebrate a friend's birthday.

We then drunk.i drunk 2 glass. While jungkook drunk 7 of em. It was a small glass.

The wine was only a quater. Until someone texted me. I looked at who it was.

It was from Tae ...
Jungkook asked "who is it?"
I replied "tae... hyung..."

Taehyung texted me Hey, lisa. Do u wanna meet tonight?

I replied not now tae.

He replied oh thats totally fine. Well ummm i just hope you're okay. And uhhr you busy?

I replied not really. Why?

He replied i really wanna say this but.. i like you.

I replied oh uh. I dont know what to say. But i like you as a friend...

He replied oh of course. Yeah. Yeah. It's totally fine.

I replied let's meet in a week maybe?

He replied sure? I guess...

I replied ok.

He replied i just wanna say that you're my only girl-best friend. And i knww our friendship might be ruined when i say it. But i just couldn't keep it inside anymore

I was about to reply until. Jungkook groaned. I looked at him. He looked drunk.

I looked at the bottle. It was already empty. Oh sh*t he drunk them all!

Oh no. And he might've been jealous seeing me on my phone.

I then put down my phone. And he stood up from his chair.

I said "jungkook?"

Jungkook's talking drunkly*
18+ onlyy!!!

He replied "lisa... why do you keep breaking my heart?

I replied "jungkook. It's ... it's not like what you think. He's just a friend."

He replied "friends? Huh? Yeh JUST FRIENDS!"

He then slowly walked up to me. Until i fell on the bed. He then went on top of me.

He said "lisa you know. You my heart is into pieces. I wanna move on. But can i? No! You know... i only want you. You. You. But you cant give it to me. Sometimes. I wonder why i'm even here?"

My eyes widened. I said "jungkook. You're.. you're drunk. "

He then said "lisa... i only want you." My eyes got watery.

Then the next thing was a tear fell. Jungkook 's tear too. Which fell on my neck.

He held my waist gently. I then held his nape. I saw him smile. I smiled as soon as i saw that.

He then kissed me. I really missed his kiss. I then kissed him back.

Until he took of his shirt. I then went on top of him. He grab my waist and pull me down gently

Our face is now close. He was drunk. I think i was too. He then kissed me again.

He went down my neck. And started biting . I moaned. He laughed.

I said "j-j-jungkook ahh!" I kept moaning. As he had a smirk face.

He woulnt stop biting me. So i then pulled him away from me.

I said "jungkook... i-i- i love you." He didnt reply all he did was took of my top.

He started kissing me again.

To be continued...

{Sneek and peek}
"Do you want it again?"