Blame

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes. All i saw was the roof. I groaned it pain.

Where am i? Did i crash ? What happened?

I then sat up. Until i saw Rosè sitting down next to the bed i was sleeping in.

She was asleep. I looked around and saw that i was in a hospital...

What the heck happened?

I was thinking what happenes until my thoughts broke because rosè woke up.

I looked at her with a poker face... she said "JUNGKOOK!"
She then hugged me in excitement.

I pushed her off of me . I said "what happened?" She replied "You were in a coma for 6 months. It's August 30 today."

I then lay down. Rosè then walked out the door. Then a minute later the doctor went in the room i was in.

He said "you're awake. Do u remember her?" He points at Rosè.

I nod and he smiled. He said "good, nothing is damage except you have scars. Tomorrow you can leave "

I nod and he left. Rosè then said "jungkook..." i rolled my eyes and said "what now?"

She replied "Oh uh nothing..." i saw her frowned. But i didnt care.

_skip_

Next day, nurses went in my room. They greeted me and said "you can now leave, mr jeon. But please be careful."

I nod and smiled. Rosè was still with me. She said "let me take you home."

I said "no. Where's my phone?" She replied "oh uh. It broke from the crash."

I said "can i borrow yours?" She nod and gave her phone to me.

I then dialled my assistant's number. Good thing he answered.

He said "hello?" I replied "this is jungkook." He shout excitely "Jungkook!"

I said "please tell the driver to pick me up in the Seaoul Hospital."

He said "yes of course i will. He'll be there soon." I then ended the call.

I gave rosè's phone back. I said to her "you can leave. My driver is going to pick me up."

She nod. I watched her left. It was annoying seeing her. Ts. Bitch as fuck.

Few minutes later_

Finally my driver arrived. I went inside the car. And we didnt talk.

While i was in the car. I cant help it.. but think about lisa. I wondered how is she? Does she have a new boyfriend?

There's more of i thought..

Few mins later, i've arrived. I went inside the house. I said to my assitant "please get me a new phone"

He nod. I then left him. I went inside my room. It looked the same as how i left it.

I lay down. I was going to eat but i lost my appetite. I was thinking about lisa..

What should i do? I know we're both heartbroken right now but...

I then went in the toilet. I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw a scar in my face.

I looked dirty. So i then went to take a shower. As i was taking a shower i saw lot's of scars.

Like in my chest, legs , my nck and arms. It's so hard... having no one by my side

Jimin... he's just a playboy..
Mum and dad ... they left me...
Lisa... i broke her...

After i took a shower. I put my comfortable clothes on. Then someone knocked in my door.

I said "come in." The door opened. Then my asisstant appeared.

He said "master here' s the phone." I said "thank you." Then he left.

I opened my new phone. I download every social media i got and i add phone numbers that i know.

Like my assistant's , jimin's and... lisa's. I thought that i should text lisa.

But i wont say my name. Because i know she'll block me.

I'll text her tomorrow. I then went in my instagram first. I logged in.

I checked lisa's account. Thank goodness she didnt block me.

I looked at her photos. I saw that she had a photo with a boy and her caption is ; My baby 😘

I then got teary eyes. I then scroll down all i saw was pictured of her and her dog.

Until... i saw a picture of her and her caption is ; why did you leave me? 😭

From 4 months ago...

This was just 1 month from the break up. I then strated crying... i turned off my phone.

I looked at the ceiling. Thinking she has a new boyfriend. but... what about me? It was all my fault. I was such a jerk. For letting her go...

All i did was blame myself. No one else. I was broken...

Broken...

Broken...

Broken...

My sight then turned black... i didnt know i fell asleep... heart broken still...

To be continued...

{Sneek & Peek}

"Lisa..."