Closer

Lisa's P.O.V.

He kissed me again. But this time i thought that i shoukd stop.

I pushed him. Thank goodness he's a bit weak because he was drunk.

I then put my shirt on. And i put his shirt on ashe layed on the bed.

He groaned. I said "jungkook you're drunk" but he was already sleeping.

I then kissed his cheeks and said "goodnight..."

Hmm. Where should i sleep? I'll just sleep in the sofa. I then went to walk there but...

Jungkook grab my wrist and said with close eyes "d-d-dont l-leave..."

I laughed in my head. I then removed his hand on my wrist and lay them beside his body.

I walked towards the sofa. I took a pillow and there was only one blanket.

Which jungkook was using. So i then used no blanket. I slept .. even though it was really cold

MidNight // Jungkook's P.O.V.

It's probably midnight already. I woke up. I can't believe what i did to lisa.

I was such a jerk. I hope it wont happen again. I'm sure she was a bit drunk too.

Sigh* i then stood up from the bed. Hmm... where's lisa? I look in the sofa.

And there... i saw my precious girl shivering. I laughed in my head.

I then carried her in a bridal way. I layed her in the bed. I tucked her in the blanket.

I then kissed her forehead and whispered "i love you lisa."

I left. I walked down the stairs. I wanna see the stars. I then thought going in the water.

I walked down the stairs, i'm now at the beach*

I wet my foot. I then wlaked few steps away from the water.

I sat down the sandt part. I'm thinking...

Lisa... i'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I hope tomorrow she won't have hickies.

I didnt bite her that much. Did i? Hmm.. maybe a little bit..

Until my thoughts broke when a hand covered my eyes. I removed it.

I looked at the back and saw lisa... how come she's awake?

"Lis.." i said. She said "hm?" I laughed at her 'hm' she replied "why you laughin'?"

I said "you're cute." She then sat down with me. I said "uh... dont you feel tired?"

She replied "nah. " i chuckled and said "why are you here"

She looked at me and smiled. It made me smile too. She replied "you're here so i went here."

I replied "lisa.. i'm sorry about what happened.."
She replied "come on. You were drunk!"

I said " do you want it again?" She looked at me with the wtf gaze.

It made me laugh. I said "i was joking hahaha" she laughed with me.

She then hit my arm repeatedly. It didnt hurt though.

I said "sleep." She replied "huh?" I said "you should rest."

I smiled at her. And held her hand and said "take. A. Rest. Please."

She looked at me and smiled. "No. I. Wont. Leave. You. Here."

It made me blush. Thank goodness it was kinda dark. Or she would see me blush

I said "hmm.. okay if you want " i smiled.

We had conversations. As the waves crash. She felt wleepy so she yawned. It made me laugh. She then out her head down my shoulders.

She fell asleep. I knew she would. So i then carried her. I walked up stairs.

I layed her down the bed. While i sit down next to her. I tucked her in.

She was smiling with her eyes closed. It made me smile too. I kssed her cheeks.

I then tucked her hair behind her ears. Her hair was so soft. It was such a nice feeling.

I then slept in the sofa; while lisa sleep on the bed. *

Next day // Jungkook's p.o.v.

I woke up. I went in the toilet quietly so i wont wake lisa up.

Few mins later i then smelled a delicious smell. It smells like. Pancake?

I then went in the kitchen. I saw lisa there. I then walked quietly as she was humming and cooking.

I then gently put my arms around her. It made her jump a little bit.

And she slap me. I guess she was really scared. She then saw that it was me..

She said "oh my gosh kookie. I'm so sorry. I thought it wasnt you."

I then touched my cheeks. That was burning! I'm pretty sure it was red.

I just laughed it out and i said "it's fine. Lis. Good morning."

She replied panickly "no hold on. Let me take care of that. You're really red now."

It made me smirk. She then get something from the freezer. I sat down the sofa.

She went up to me. She was brnging a small towel with ice in it.

It made me chuckle. She then sat down next to me and held it for me. It made myself cooler.

I was burning just then. I said "i'm fine. Thank you lis." She smiled at me and said "you're welcome. "

Until i looked at her neck. Sigh* good thing she got no hickey.

She asked me." Why did you sigh?" I replied "because you're so pretty."

She looked at me. And said "hmm. Ok?" It made me laugh.

She said "let's eat? Hm?" I replied "sure" we then went in the kitchen.

She had prepared panckes and coffee.

We ate; and we had a bit of conversation. We then finished after 10 mins or more.

To be continued...

{ sneek & peek }

" I love you "

(AUTHOR: The next chapter will be the last chapter :) please enjoy. Please vote )