Exposion

I was still in the hospital bed when I got a phone call. " Hello?"

"This is the nurse, I was wondering if it's okay to let someone by the name Jackson in. I was told I had to confirm if it's okay with who is aloud to see you. Is it okay?"

I thought about it hard. He may have had time to cool down maybe I will let him. Maybe he is here to apologize. If so why would he come here? Does he know his son was discharged? "Mam, is everything okay are you still there?"

"Y-yes Sorry I was thinking can you tell him his son was discharged this morning?"

"He already knows that he wants to come say sorry to you." I think things got heated up pretty bad. Maybe he will apologize to me and then to him. It shouldn't go as bad...Right...? So I held the phone to my mouth. "Yes he can come in." Regret filled my belly and curiosity filled my brain.

"Hey girl." I nodded to acknowledge his voice.

"You wanted to apologize?" His eyes opened wider.

"Aren't you jumping the gun fast?" I laughed my eyes rolled.

"I just want to know you prepared yourself for it and you weren't bullshitting yourself to get into this room. So I want to hear the apology and then you can be on your way." I said kindly but firmly. So he would understand I still respect him but he has to obey my orders.

" I was wrong. I shouldn't have overstepped and I know that. We all know who is to blame it's me. I was just trying to look out for you, I want whats best for you and-" He was trying to defend me he is such a liar. " Since when have you tried looking out for me? It's not like you listen to me when I need you to. It's not like you understand muy situation. It's not like you were their for my boyfriend. If you really cared you would be there for my boyfriend who is YOUR son. " I wish I had a mic to drop. The feeling to get that out of my system has been waiting so long! Too long!

" Listen I know. It's my fault. I have cared for you ever since you fell out of heaven and into my arms. Because I love you." HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL!

"I'm sorry I have a boyfriend-l-leave. NOW." I stuttered. There are so many things wrong with that picture! 1 Hes like eight hundred! 2 He was never there for my boyfriend. 3 I would never cheat on my boyfriend. 4 I could never do that 5 I'm not a cheater. 6 I will not get labeled. 7 I would kill myself before ever letting him get to me.

¨I'm not leaving you out of my sight, I lost you once I wont loose you again.¨ ¨N-No. L-Leave me be.¨I stuttered with fear. Chills flew down my spine. How do I get out of this situation? I can call the nurse secretly, or could I?

I looked at him daring him in through the eyes showering him with a fake act of understanding. ¨ Well my love, let me call him. I will brake up with him over the phone so you can hear it.¨ I hated saying those words I just wanted to gag. I hated acting especially in this scene of horror and complete disgust. I dreaded saying those words. I wanted to throw them in the garbage bin and have them be gone and get rid of them forever. As I reached for the phone I felt something touch my hand ¨BANG!¨ I retreated my hand to what seemed to hit me left a mark. HE HIT ME! ¨FUCK OFF.¨

¨I knew you were acting. C'mon i'm not that stupid darling baby.¨ I shuddered with fear. How the hell do I get out of this situation. Oh I know! Guilt trip.

¨If you really loved me you would leave me it's for the better and it's the best interest for both of us. If you stay I will hate you and there would never be a single crum of opportunity for you. EVER!¨ He looked at me. He gave me a look. It is ¨the look¨. the look you get from your parents who disapprove your choices the one thing that you tried to do turned out wrong and your parents give you the I hate you look. I could just holler the nurse. He is allowing me to speak after all. I looked at him back. Hiding my Joker wide grin. ¨Honey, look i'm asking you to leave now please leave.¨ I signaled my arm to the door. Then a hand reached around my neck. I was being choked! He was choking me! My Boyfriend's FATHER IS CHOKING ME! I started to smack the air hoping wishing praying I would hit him on the head. I was hoping to hit him on the head in the temple classic knockout but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't find his face. Then I heard a whisper... ¨You WILL obey my EVERY rule. YOU will become MINE soon enough. YOU will see."If you don't OBEY me Your sweet little boyfriend will die, if I must I will do it myself.¨ I tried to scramble from his arms then he released his hands that were wrapped around my throat and he lowered his hands to hold both of my hands that were fighting back. Then he placed his two knees on my legs which stung. I couldn't keep fighting I was getting tired every effort was made trying to hurt trying to stop him. I've been trying to get him off of me. Each time I tried to sit up to gain more gravity on my side my belly gauged and knotted making me gag from the throw up that came into my mouth from my abdomen. Okay maybe its not my abdomen I think it made me sound smart to write it down.I had to give up. My arms were getting sore. NO! I mustn't! I must think of Cameron. I MUST FIGHT FOR HIM! I MUST FIGHT FOR US! I sat up straight and hit Jackson in the face with my head I heard a pop. He then looked at me. He reached for his nose. "You BITCH you will regret that!" as he wiped his nose he found blood to appear on his head. He looked around the room as if he was scanning it. My heart jumped. I didn't know if he was going to give up on me, or if he was just looking for something dangerous enough to kill me. He reaches across me. I raise my hands to defend myself and my face. I realize he was grabbing tissues. He than looks at me with his eyes. As he stashes up on tissue up the one nostril. He does the same to the other side. "Oh, sweetie you don't need to be afraid. Unless you do that and hurt me. I didn't realize I scared you. But that's okay I will let you off of the hook." He smiles deeply. and it isn't the nice smile people give around here. The smile brought back memories. Flashbacks of those grins. Those smiles. The smiles that wreaked pure of evil. He The leaned forward to my face. As I tried pushing my head back into the pillow of the bed but there was only so much I can push through the rest was solid. He spoke again. " Because Your FACE will be PRICELESS on what I'm about to do." As He laid his hand on my face he covered my mouth. He then rose my gown up and I felt my panties pull down...