The Gangs

I pulled up my phone and called some people. Afterwards it was finished. I made a note in my diary.
"Dear Diary my friends.

I know none of this makes sense and I know you may not understand but I will fight till my last breath for you all. I didn't know he was a leader. I found out yesterday and we fought two days ago. Yes I won. But it feels like a lost because I don't think I can pull it off without some help. So I called a couple people to help me. And I told them the whole story and to pass it on in case I need extra muscle. I have to say I'm sorry shedevils. In case this goes wrong just know that I have tried everything in my power. And I have no idea how to pull it off. I have already fought someone. Wait... that's it....

I grabbed my phone and made a couple of calls. As I was escorted to the place we met before.
I grabbed a rope out of the car. And as I grabbed the rope out. I started to tie my hand up. Then I tied it behind my back. Then I accidentally slipped out of it. That idea wasn't going to work. "Anyone have any handcuffs."

"Yeah."

"Can I get them? And if they aren't proper handcuffs I am going to start to worry for your sake." He looked at me and sure enough he had them after a couple of mins.

I than handcuffed them behind my back. "You have the key?" He nodded. "Give it to your leader."

" John take the keys. I am going to fight you. With my hands handcuffed. My hands can be taken out by my will. Trust me. You want to be careful. I assume you want to stay as a leader. So please do not disappoint them and loose. So you can stay as their leader."

"Bonk bonk"
Here they are.

"Well Hello my devilish woman. What do you say for a fight." "WOOOO"

"I'm not fighting a woman who is in hancuffs Chloe screw that shit!"

"Then fight me without handcuffs. You will loose either way. I win I stay with my gang. I loose I become the leader of your gang."

"What do you all say fight her with handcuffs or without them?" Everyone was shouting with hancuffs.

So I had my handcuffs on. Darling sweetie videotape this.
"Yes mam!"

As I had my hands in the handcuffs. I pulled my hands to my feet. And moved one foot over one hand. Than the other. They all looked at me crazily. Like I dismembered myself and I was still moving. I quickly grabbed my Bobbie pin and put in in the lock discreetly. No one know I was unlocking them. As I reached for my hair I was putting it back in when someone spoke. "She is going to take her Bobbi pin out of her hair." I then showed everyone I had nothing in my hands. " why use a Bobbi pin when I have strength." They looked confused. That's when someone came up from behind me and hit me over the head. I quickly got up. It was a different person it wasn't John. Some new guy. "That wasn't part of the rules!" Someone yelled.

That's when I kneed the handcuffs. Which must have tightened when I nearly fell. Then I stepped on them and pulled my hands up. "Crack." " we will not play it with the rules out of bounds."

"That's okay Joker and hey Grim! Been so long as I run up to them I give them all a big hug. Thanks so much for coming."

"YOU KNOW THEM!!!" I never heard John have so much fear in his voice. He started to run.

"Why are you running John?" As soon as Joker heard the name he started running towards him.

"What the hell is going on here?" I yelled.

"Doesn't Matter." Joker yelled

"OKAY THATS ENOUGH. Both of you come here right now. By the way you all are looking very childish." I screamed.

They came to a hault. I shook my head. Cameron than came up from behind me. "He owes Joker a lot of money. A lot."

"How much?"

"32000$"

"JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!! YOU IDIOT JOHN YOU FUCKEN SUICIDAL DILDO!"
John looked at me. Shocked by the words I was using.

"You will have to pay up." I spoke.

"Or I will make you pay." I meant the words.

Chapter 2

Dear diary.
I hear she will be making an appearance within a couple of weeks. We have bought some masks so that's covered. We just need a map. And to practise. This is going to be good.