Unfinished Business

UNKNOWN POV
It's about time she returns. Tomorrow she will pay for living. We have all the plans of the school and if she calls our bluff we will kill her friends one by one. We will show her how we have the power over her. I kinda am wishing she doesn't show so we can kill her friends. They think they are safe, oh just wait. Because this letter I will make just to show I'll sacrifice anyone and anything. She will have so much blood on her hands. She will never know where she stands. Isn't it funny? How she always is the one beaten up. How she is so weak she can never get up. How she is yet still alive. If I were her my throat would have already met it's fate with a knife. Tomorrow is when all he'll will reign loose and she will never not feel blue. All those people she could have saved if only she came to us that day. Oh how fun is it going to be? She must have really thought she was done with them and me. Well let's see how has the real power her or me?

CHLOES POV

We flew quicker and faster. I listened to the short humming of the breeze. I kept flying and we got to the little town. "Follow me and we will lay down for bed on the roof. We will get some rest it's not much but it's more than none." I told them.

I flew quicker as I started to look through the cold moist filled clouds that hit my face. I looked for a red building and found one. It was near a pool so I knew we were in the right place. I started to glide down onto the roof. We got to the top and there were balls everywhere. Footballs, beanie bags, baseballs, basketballs. I started to throw them down one by one. They will all know something is going to happen. That will be my warning. And those who think they can go against me will know this is my threat against them. We all slept and woke up to the first bell that rang. They did to.

"Wait for my signal. Stay here. I'm known to be in the school. You aren't."

"Okay." They said. I waited for all the people to leave and get inside when I climbed down using the fence.

I walked inside the doors that were used for a smoke pit. Everyone was staring at me. "Didn't she go missing?"

"Is she back?"

"Thank god she's back I can't handle anymore of those beatings in her place."

"Why did she come back? I would have stayed away."

"Is something going to happen today?"

"Why is she making such a grand entrance?"

"Why is she here?l

"What's the reason for her disappearance?"

Everyone was talking about me as if I was some celebrity and it was annoying at the least. I looked straight ahead with a cold stern face. Walking to my first class. The teacher walked in right after all the students. "Oh my god. Chloe your back?"

Everyone shifted their eyes towards me. "In the flesh and bones." Some people awkwardly giggled but went silent quickly.

"Well, I'm glad and so is everyone else aren't we?"

"Yes Miss Roswell." The students moaned.

She started handed out paper assignments. Such a pity that I'm not going to do any of this. I'm here for one reason and that's unfinished business. After the bell rang I saw him. He didn't have a look of regret. He just had a look of annoyance and anger. That's not how I remember him. Things have changed since I left. I watched as we all were summoned for a school assembly. The door slammed open. "Chloe! Get over here or your friends pay."

"Jeez i came. You'd think you'd choose something else to hold against me." I told them hopping down the bleachers onto the gym floor.

It seemed they were all in masks and holding guns. "What you guys have to choose a gun because you know I'm not your weak bitch anymore? Do you use guns so you can actually do the job?" I asked mockingly.