Laying-Low

Some would think I should lay low, especially when I just got my wound fixed up. It still is healing. It's been a couple of days but, I still need to train. "We never got your name."

"Chloe, but my shedevils call me Poison."

"I am Drew, he is Johny, and Tyrell." I nodded. 

Drew is the one who has been telling me to rest. That reminded me. I stood up. "You need to take it easy." 

"you need to relax." 

I walked out of it. " I need all of you to hold on to make sure everyone stays here. I need two to accompany me outside just in case." 

"Yes mam!" 

"Who will come with me?"

"I will if you let me mam!"

"I volunteer, your words are clear!" 

"Okay, the rest of you make sure no one is to come in except us and make sure they don't leave." 

"Why do you get to leave?" Because I needed the truth. 

"I have business to tend to." I answered as I walked out. 

Two of them one on each side as I stormed down the road walking quickly. I got to my boyfriend's house and they looked at me unexpectedly. I knocked on the door. The door opened and there was Cameron. Just standing there smelling like beer. "Have you been drinking?"

"I am done with this, I hate the hallucinations." 

"Babe? What are you talking about?" I asked. 

"You left a note. I never thought you were the type but you stayed away for two months."

Tears streamed down my face. "I was kidnapped!" that got his attention. 

"By who?"

"I wish I knew." But honestly I did know, I just couldn't tell him anything. 

"When did you get back?"

"Two days ago."

"Two Days ago and You are now just at my doorstep?"

"I was shot, they fixed me up and they know I hate taking care of myself so they kinda made sure I didn't move anywhere. But I couldn't hold off any longer I had to see you Cam." I could see his eyes look at my lips. 

He wanted to kiss me. "Can you forgive me? I didn't plan any of this." He laughed and pulled me into him crying. We held each other in a warm embrace. 

"I now know you are real and nor my brain playing tricks on me. I will never let you go. Your my darling." I grabbed his shirt pulling him into me. 

So that guy was lying about my boyfriend. Did he know I needed the push? The little shove? "You guys can meet me up in 2 hours we have a lot of catching up to do." I spoke. 

"Yes mam."

I jumped onto his hips as he closed the door my right hand on his hair scrunching it up and I stared him in the eyes as we crashed lips against each other. Pushing the others lips as if we were starved from the others touch. He pulled me closer to him. We were just playing this game. "You are the reason I found an escape. You are the reason that I had hope." He smirked as his eyes looked different. 

Wait... Maybe he was telling the truth about my boyfriend. That would explain the shock on the girl's faces when he opened the door. It explains why he's not acting drunk. Who am I kissing? I kicked him across the head. "Well, it looks like you found out. I really hated kissing you. But the pay is alot." I kicked him in the balls as the door opened and my girls came in to my rescue as they grabbed him they chained him up. 

"Poison,"

"Leave me alone." I started running. 

I needed to go to the graveyard. It was the only way I would know for sure. I ran into the yard and looked at every stone that had a name. Nothing. None of his name. I looked over to see a little funeral going on. Poor family. I know what it is like to feel lost. The grieving and the mourning is never the best feeling. I walked closer to them as I recognized the one lady. No. NO! It was Cameron's mother. I ran to them and opened the casket and and saw him. "No..." I whispered. 

"Who the hell are you?" Someone grabbed my shoulder. 

I spun around. "I was his girlfriend." I whispered. 

"You left him!"

"No, I was kidnapped. They said he died in a car crash did he?" 

"Yes..." His mother softened up. 

I fell to my knees and started crying. "Come here." She spoke asking me for a hug. This was strange she has never acted this way. "I am sorry for the ways I have treated you, I should have listened to you. You were right about everything. I didn't know until I actually lost my son. I am sorry Chloe. I really am." She hugged me tightly. 

I saw some of my shedevils. "Let's go, we need you to come they are having troubles." I nodded. I stood up and headed back. 

I started running with them as we got into the house they locked the door and I turned around. "What is this?"

"An apology and a health intervention. We didn't tell you because we were afraid of how you would react, and we need your promise you won't do anything stupid." 

"I can't promise that. I am going back to that hell whole to finish every single one of them off." My wrist was grabbed my one of my shedevils. 

"It's best you let me do it. After all, I taught you. I will not hurt you or fight you." 

"No, we will rather fight you than you go after them when you are incapable."

"No. You will need to let me leave."

"No you can injure yourself." I turned to look her in the eyes.

"I don't care. They already took everything from me. They took everyone who I cared for away from me. Then they decided to play with it." Tears of betrayal fell down my cheeks. 

"Chloe... You didn't lose everyone." I could hear Drew's voice. 

"How about we just relax." 

"For what? And wait for them to come get us again? Why wait? Why wait for them to bring a fight to us when we should bring the fight to them!" I screamed out of pain. 

I collapsed to my knees tears streaming down my cheeks. Two muscular arms wrapped around me. "Calm down, Your safe. We are going to get through this. We will stick together." I kept crying as he held me in his arms. 

the reality of the situation hit me. I lost Cameron...

Vote/Comment