Fresh Start

CHLOE'S POV

I was ready to finally talk to Manearo. I sat there waiting for him and started training. I kept fighting. Today I was fighting with a blindfold. Sure it sounds hard but if you were to be blinded in battle you needed to learn how to use your other skills just in case. You needed to learn how to control them to your benefit. I could feel the wind rush past me and the vibrations of the floor to see what they were doing. I could see how they were aiming for an attack. One thing my girls still have a training problem on them. They would be so loud or hit the floor to hard. I would fight and train with them every day. Blindfolded for a week everyday. It would help me work with my surroundings, than without an blindfold. "Again." I stated. 

"Chloe?" I heard his voice. 

Manearo was here. "You asked the headmaster for help." I spoke. I flicked my fingers as they took off my blindfold. 

I walked towards him as I took off his blindfold. They undid his handcuff's and I walked over to get the blindfold I wore. "Get, ready." I told them. 

"For what?"

"For them to fight me." 

"Why?"

"Because. I need to get better and train them. Train them very good so we can keep helping those in secret-" The doorbell rang. 

"Well, we have our first person." I spoke.

"Follow me Manearo." I added.

I walked up the stairs and opened the door. "Your her. You are Toxic!" I nodded. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

She looked to see Manearo. "I though this was run by girls." 

"It is. He is here because I was hiding from him and he found me. I am going to show him why I hid away from everyone by showing him what I do on a daily basis. So pretend he's a shadow. Plus I will be training him. He hasn't been doing his training since I came back, so he's more rusty than ever. He is the only guy." I assured her. 

She handed me a photo. "My daughter. She went missing. All I saw was a note. That was all. I have no idea where she went or what happened. She left this note. I haven't told the cops because they won't do a thing. We are well-" She looked at me nervously.

"Don't worry. I don't allow racism. Whoever is racist get's kicked out." I truthfully told her. 

"We are all human. Nothing changes that. It's like different colors of eyes or hair. Or how tall or short you are. You can't control it and you shouldn't be ashamed of it." I spoke looking her in the eyes. 

I grabbed her hand. "Come in." I said as she walked in and I closed the door.

I closed our steal door with our metal doorknob. I grabbed my notebook and walked her down to our office. I closed the door. I sat on my desk and offered her a seat ass Manearo sat beside the desk. "Okay, What I am going to do, is write things down." She nodded as I grabbed my pen and opened my notebook. 

"When was the last time you saw her?" I asked. 

"Three days ago." I swallowed hard. 

Why didn't she come to us sooner? "Why didn't you report her missing?" I asked. 

"Because I saw her note saying she was going to a friends house for a while to figure things out." I nodded. 

"The more I think about it the more I know she didn't write that note. I even have comparisons of her writing just to prove it. Plus, she was bullied a lot, we never really got along half the time either." I could feel this was hitting home to me.