The Leader

John was the leader of a gang. And I defeated him. Turns out we both where hiding things. I looked at him he smiled. Not as your property smile but I owe you respect kind of smile. As I stood there I heard someone say. "He just has the hots for her. She couldn't actually defeat him!"

Then two agreed loudly. He then spoke. " I have the tape. Right here. If you want to see it I'll show you she beat me fair and square." I looked at him. I couldn't believe what I was actually hearing!

Was he just saying this or were my ears going back to my selective hearing problem. I looked at him in complete and utter shock. I cannot comprehend what he was saying. As he showed them all the tape. They all were quiet. None of them spoke of anything. None breathed to loud. One person coughed mostly because it was an uncomfortable silenced. I looked at Cameron. Cameron was the best. He shrugged his shoulders. Then some guy came up from behind me. " I can say it's just a joke and obviously she is here to be shared."

As his hand brushed my hair away. He went to kiss my neck. I took his head and lifted my knee up and vaulted it a centimetre away from his head. "I have a boyfriend. Back the fuck off. Or you will regret it." He looked at me.
"Sorry." I released my hold and put my knee back into its natural position to support me standing.

"Do all of these people treat woman like this?"

John looks at me. His eyes fell downwards. Than he looked at them. Then back at me. "Yes." Shit.

"How come there aren't any girls in the gang?" He looked shocked. Like someone just punched him in the stomach without his knowledge.

"None have ever been able to show their worth. We never knew some could fight." My right eyebrow raised. My fist tensed up.

"SO YOU DIDNT BOTHER TO EVEN TRY TO TEACH THEM? Is WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?" He looked at me. He nodded his head.

"So you didn't give them a chance." He realized where this was going.

"No no no you have got it all wrong. That was before I met you. So before I knew girls weren't property." Okay. Honest that's a new one.

" ok so what's the point of me being here?" Trying to get home as fast as I could my brain was draining.

"Well. Since you beat a leader of a gang. Our rule is you become the leader."

" I already am a leader I do not need to lead more gangs. That would be betrayal to my own gang!!"

He looked at me. " then we will tell everyone who you really are."

"Blackmail?" My fists tensed up so quick my I started to bounce up and down.

"I would never do that to my girls." They looked at me. I had the upper hand I can play it through.
" I am poison of the shedevils." Instantly caught everyone's attention. Some eyes were so wide they could have fallen out.

" I am the craziest bitch you will ever find. My name is poison. Because I go through the veins of every person and I can turn them into my slaves. Now if you want your freedom. You stay away. But if you want a fight trust me I will win every time. My girls are everything. My girls have always been there to protect each other. And you do not want the leaders of these gangs coming after you. And plus. I know the scariest people where we live." I looked at them. They were seriously debating if they should start running.

"How about you come back tommorow we all have something to talk about now." I stifled a giggle. Hehe. I'm a bad devil girl.

Chapter 2

Dear diary.

I haven't seen her in awhile. I need her to come to school. I need this. It's my only way to show how serious I am. I'm going to enjoy making her guys twist and her bones break. I really can't wait.