Chapter 17

Another chapter? I know I'm so unpredictable 😂! Anyway enjoy!
———————————

"Sherlock," I stopped talking knowing I was just going to embarrass myself.

"You can't help but return for the danger, the excitement." Sherlock said his smile becoming slightly cocky, as if he was secretly telling me that he was right all along. Which he was.

He got up and started walking around the table towards me. I felt myself blushing.
"You crave it Ellen, you are not mundane like the rest of them. The danger fuels you, like me." He continued, now standing in front of me, dominating me with his presence.

"I came to discuss the case," I said lying but I already knew that he didn't believe me. He chuckled slightly, I felt my face becoming red hot.

"If that's what you want to do Ellen go ahead, but we both know that's not true."

"Sherlock, I don't want to be your second Watson," I blurted, slightly regretting what I said, but I needed to know if this was real or it was an act.

"You're Ellen, and I want Ellen." His hand was brushing my hair now, and I stepped forward, feeling his warm presence.
Sherlock's hand wrapped round my waist like an eager snake, and pulled me closer to his body. And then it all happened too quickly.

His lips slammed into mine, full of passion and eager, and his hands became desperate as he picked me up by my waist and threw me down onto the desk behind us. I didn't care who walked in I thought as his hands became tangled in my hair and I pulled at his shirt, because I was too wrapped up in Sherlock Holmes, the lust and danger soaring through my veins, threatening to give me a heart attack.

Our breathing became erratic and with the sound of metal clanging from the equipment falling off the desk, the kissing became more intense. I was lost in his presence, melting at the touch of his toned muscles, and his subtle lip biting. I couldn't get enough of him, I needed more. This is what I wanted, and I had no regrets.

"Sherlock," I moaned slightly in between kisses.

"Come back to Baker Street," he mumbled in my ear, almost reading my mind.

"What about John," I asked, as his lips moved onto my neck.

"He is on a date, trust me he won't be coming home, he needs it." Sherlock said in between slow and sensual kisses.

"What like you need it," I asked smiling at him, as he looked at me smirking.

"There's a difference, I need you, not it." He held my gaze and I seemed to be holding my breath, bracing myself in case I melted again at his touch.

Suddenly a text alert went off. It was a moan. A woman's moan.

Then it went off again. Sherlock has obviously not changed his text alert tone.

Then it went off again, and again and again, until Sherlock could not ignore it anymore.
He stood up and reached into his pocket. As he was reading the messages, all emotion had disappeared, as if he was a blank canvas to paint again, I wasn't too sure why this made me anxious but it did.

He sighed, "I have to go." And he walked over to his chair to get his coat, not looking like he needed to give an explanation as to why.

I sat up and straightened myself. "Why," there was a panic in my voice, and my anxiety became impossible not to notice.

"It's Mycroft's case, my lead came to be correct."

"You had a lead?" I was a little hurt that he didn't consult me anymore on the case that we went to investigate.

"Yes I've been looking into it since the crime scene." He said, there was still no emotion in his voice or on his face.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked, trying to see if he really wanted me or he just needed it.

"No that's not necessary," he said while texting. My heart sank.

"I'm only going to talk to one of my homeless network, they have had eyes on the back doors of the Ritz since Mycroft informed me of the case." There was a slight sympathy in his voice, and I looked up at him. He was staring at me, a hint of guilt in his eyes.

"I'll meet you back at Baker Street?" He asked walking towards me. He still wanted me around?

"Of course, will you fill me in on what you find?" I asked eagerly.
"Of course," he kissed my cheek and dropped a pair of keys on the table next to me. And then with one big swoop, he was out the door and down the corridor. My lips still lusting after him.