03-13-2019

First and foremost, look that that wolf monching a watermelon. I mean it, look at him. Good and long. Now try to tell me that this isn't an amazing world we live in, you can't. Not possible.

Hey guys ^-^ today hasn't been too eventful, I had a rough morning/afternoon. I stayed in bed until after 3pm :o whoops. But I got up, showered, stretched and ate, and I've been feeling much better. I was supposed to go to the library today, but that fell through, so I might go tomorrow. I have an anthropology report to write and some books to turn in, I'll get to sign out 5 this time!! You bet I'm excited.

I'm about the sit down for another banana tattooing session, isn't that exciting? I'm loving it so far, and it's really starting to rekindle my motivation in art.

I slept with my tail on last night, I think I'm going to start doing that every night, it's very comforting. I also started watching PD on youtube, I already knew of them, in fact I've talked to them before on the Therian and Otherkin Amino. Their videos are very useful to new Therians so I totally suggest you check them out!

Soon enough I'm going to figure out a light meditation schedule for my therianthropy (I also need a general one, because I fell out of my old one). So soon you guys will be able to expect more detailed information and self discovery!

Also!!!! 230 reads?? I'm so happy to have you guys here ^-^ and thank you for reading!

-C.g