04-18-2019

8:30am
I was feeling super shifty yesterday! Not as a maned wolf though, as my crane type! When I slept last night, I had to adjust for my wings and sleep on my stomach, so they felt like they could spread out. If I don't they just start to feel stiff.

11:30
My phantom tail popped in really strong for a bit, I didn't notice the weight first, so I genuinely jumped and looked behind me when it hit me in the leg :o it was embarrassing lmao.

1:30pm
I left class for 10 minutes to go for a walk, it's humid and slightly rainy, and also really windy, but there is still sun enough to be warm. I was walking outside and the wind and the sun made me shut my eyes and look up at the sky, hold my arms out and feel the wind between my feathers! It was so nice.

5pm
Amino knows me most as a Maned wolf, which isn't a bad thing, I talked to them for awhile and was back to my whining, tail wagging shifty self. I could feel my tail really strong as well as my snout and ears.

9pm
It sounds cringey, but I started calling my girlfriend monkey ^-^ and she calls me pup, which is what I call all my canine therian friends affectionately. So it's nice to hear it from someone I love directed to me. I'm on call with her, and she's not quite used to my whining being casual, she thinks it mens I'm sad or frustrated, but she's the only person I'm comfortable making my vocals with. :)

Here's the moodboard I was talking about, it didnt upload properly. It's sort of a mix of spirituality and my Therianthropy.

 It's sort of a mix of spirituality and my Therianthropy

-C.g.