➖New Moon

"I WATCHED BELLA for months before the Cullen's up and left

"I WATCHED BELLA for months before the Cullen's up and left. I watched as she looked at Edwards as if he meant the world, and the same for him. I wanted that. To feel loved by someone other than my parents and sister, to be looked at the way they looked at each other. As everything went to hell for Bella, my life began to lift up.

For months, I wanted someone to love me the way Edwards love my older sister to realize that I already had someone doing it. I was just too blind to see it.

Because of an imprint bond, I had finally found the one and in the least likely person I thought of. One my my best friends. Not only did I gain a partner for life, but a family that I could depend on, a family I could trust, a family that would protect me.

I was already part of the pack, Sam was one kick ass babysitter growing up, the imprint just made it more permanent.

As everything was perfect for once in my life, Alice Cullen came back that everything turned to hell. Everything that had once been normal again, just wasn't anymore.

All because my sister fell in love with a vampire.

Those damn Cullen's were the cause of every little bad thing that happened to Bella and why my days, even nights, were spent worried that she would end up dead.

But then he makes everything better, just by wrapping his arms around my body and holding onto me, whispering everything I needed to hear in my ear.

Embry call was the little piece of normal, even if he did turn into a giant dog, that I needed in my life.

With him, everything made sense.

I love him."

-Luna Swan

322 words