27.

Bella held Renesmee in her arms, her and Edward watching as the other Cullen's came back from hunting while Jacob and Luna laid out on the couch asleep

Bella held Renesmee in her arms, her and Edward watching as the other Cullen's came back from hunting while Jacob and Luna laid out on the couch asleep. Jacob laid on his back with Luna laying on the top of him, her hands on his chest and his arms around her waist.

It was how they would sleep when they were younger, switching up between him and Embry, sometimes even Quil.

"Finally."

Rosalie looked over at the baby once she walked into the house, rubbing her hands together with a wide smile, "My turn."

"Where does she sleep?" Bella asked after handing her daughter over.

"In my arms. Or Edward's or Esme's. Luna's when ever she has the time to come over.

Jacob woke up as everyone else walked into the house, Luna soon following and sitting up.

"Happy Birthday, Bella." Alice walked up to her.

"I stopped aging three days ago." Bella told her.

"Well, we're celebrating anyway. So suck it up." Alice says, holding up at key.

"What time is it?" Luna questioned, grabbing Jacob's phone from his front pocket, "Shit! I was supposed to be at Sam's three hours ago."

"You don't want to stay?" Bella frowned at her little sister, "I just got to see you."

"And you'll have a life time more." Luna stood up, putting her converse back on her feet, "But I seriously need to go. Embry and I will be here sometime tomorrow."

"Embry?"

"Just because he wanted to hurt Nessie a few days ago, doesn't mean he does now." Luna told her sister.

"In other words, Luna scared the shit out of him with her serious talk and killer glare." Jacob chuckled, standing up, "Do you need a ride back?"

"No. I drove my car over here." Luna told him, walking over to Rosalie and the baby. "Bye, beautiful. Aunt Luna will be here first thing in the morning to hold you."

The baby smiled widely at her Aunt, almost as if she could understand the words that were being said to her, as she squealed loudly while waving her hands around in the air.

"Renesmee is a little obsessed with your sister." Edward chuckled and Bella watched her daughter frown as Luna walked out of the house.