03.

"WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?" Luna asked her older sister as the two got out of the orange truck in the yard of Jacob Black

"Just hush." Bella told her sister as Jacob came out of his shed.

"Little moon!" Jacob picked her up in a hug. "I've missed you."

"Sorry." She mumbled as he put her down, "I've been staying with Sam and Emily."

"Bella!" Jacob picked the older Swan up, swinging her around. "Where the hell have you been, loca?"

Bella laughed, running a hand through her hair, "I, uh, brought you something."

Jacob looked over at Luna and she was quick to raise her hands in the air.

"Don't ask me. I was just told to come to the house and then was told to get in the truck."

"It's a little crazy." Bella said as she put the tailgate down and pulled the green sheet up some and revealed two bikes.

"Wow," Jacob's voice was sarcastic, "Scrap metal. You shouldn't have."

"And when he means you shouldn't have, you shouldn't have." Luna frowned.

Bella cleared her throat as the two best friends had a conversation with their eyes, "I think they'll probably cost more to fix than they're worth, but then I thought of the mechanic friend Luna mentions every now and then to help me out."

"Ah! Me being the mechanic friend."

"That's right."

"Since when are you into motorcycles?" Jacob motioned towards the bikes.

"Since now." Bella paused, looking over at her younger sister then back to Jacob, "I get it if you think that this is really stupid and reckless."

"Yeah, I mean, it's completely stupid and reckless." Jacob mumbled, looking over at Luna.

"That's Jacob language for, when do we start?" Luna said for her best friend.

"Um. Now, please?"

"Alright."

Luna pulled the green sheet completely off the bikes and Jacob grabbed one of the bikes.

"Oh, hey, be careful." Bella spoke to the sixteen year old, "Those things are actually really heavy, so.."

Jacob simply picked the bike up and sat it on the ground. Luna's eyes got wide at his strength and realization dawned on her.