23.

Jacob stormed up the wooden steps of Sam and Emily's place, knowing that it was where he would find Luna becasue that's where she had been spending most of her time

Jacob stormed up the wooden steps of Sam and Emily's place, knowing that it was where he would find Luna becasue that's where she had been spending most of her time. And that was only because the girls thought that it was a good idea that they start planning the wedding that would be a year or two away.

In Emily's words, it was never to early to plan your wedding.

"Luna, did you know?!" He exclaimed, walking over to the table where her, Kim, Leah, and Emily sat.

"Did I know what?" Luna looked up at him confused as the boys came in from the living room. "Jacob, what's wrong?"

"Bella's back." Jacob tells her, "Edward called me."

"When did they get back?" Luna asked standing up and following Jacob out the house, "Jake!"

"I'm going over there now, you coming or not?" He held his helmet out, knowing that it would do more good on her than him since he was a werewolf and could heal easier than she would be able to.

"Luna." Embry spoke from behind them.

The youngest Swan looked back at her fiance before letting out a sigh, "I'll be back later."

"Stay safe." Embry mumbled, leaning down to peck her lips, "I love you."

"I love you too, Em."

✖✖✖

As soon as Luna was safely off his motorcycle, Jacob flung it to the ground and was met with Carlisle at the front door to greet the two.

"Is it true?" Was the first thing that came out of the werewolf's mouth.

"Hello, Jacob. Luna." Carlisle spoke, "How are you?"

"Listen," Jacob hissed, "Just give it to us straight?!"

"Jake? Is that you?" Bella's voice came from up the stairs.

"She's here?" Luna asked in disbelief.

"They came home two weeks ago."

Jacob grabbed Luna's wrist, pulling her up the stairs with Carlisle following after the two. Luna looked at her older sister in surprise. Bella looked fine to her so what the hell was wrong? Why didn't anyone tell them that she and Edwards had came back.

"Close enough, dog." Rosalie spoke up, surprising Luna even more.

"What's your problem?" Jacob asked the vampire.