13.

"WHEN WE WERE FIVE, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up

"WHEN WE WERE FIVE, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like astronaut, president, or, in my case, a princess. When we were ten, they asked again. We answered rock star, cowboy, or, in my case, a gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how about this? Who the hell knows?"

Luna sat next to her father at the graduation, listening to Jessica's speech.

"This isn't the first time to make hard and fast decisions. This is the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere. Fall in love..a lot. Major in philosophy, because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind, and change it again, because nothing's permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask what we want to be, we won't have to guess. We'll know."

XXX

The Cullen's place was packed full of people from the High school that had graduated. She was forced to come by Rosalie and Emmett, and lost them in the crowd of people.

As she was looking for the two vampires, she noticed three people walking into the room and let out a sigh of relief at familiar faces.

Many of the people in the room, Luna hadn't even met before, some of them were even from a different school and crashing the party.

"Thank god." Luna threw herself towards her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hey, Babe." Embry laughed, pecking her lips.

"What are you doing here?" Bella asked Jacob, walking over to the four.

"You invited me, remember?" Jacob asked her.

Luna blocked her sister and Jacob out, talking to Embry and Quil. 

"Luna, Alice." Bella tugged her sister away from Embry.

Luna gave her a confused look, before turning to find Alice with a distant look on her face.

"Alice, what did you see?" Bella asked.

"The decision's been made."

"What's going on?" Jacob asked, walking over with Embry and Quil behind him.

"You're not going to Seattle." Bella starred at Alice.

"No." Alice shook her head, "They're coming here."

XXX

"They'll be here in four days." Alice said.