01.

SEPTEMBER 13, the day that Isabella Swan was born, the day that Luna was always excited to celebrate, only because her older sister hated her birthday

SEPTEMBER 13, the day that Isabella Swan was born, the day that Luna was always excited to celebrate, only because her older sister hated her birthday. Every year, Luna would tease her sister by telling her that she was getting older, then she would give her the gift she bought even if they agreed no presents.

Luna never listened.

Quietly following after her father, Charlie Swan, the father-daughter due walked into Bella's bedroom to find the now 18 year old still sleeping. Luna wished she could sleep in as Bella did, but she always dressed to impress and needed to be up early to get ready.

Maybe that's why Rosalie took a liking to the youngest Swan, if if Luna didn't really like the vampires, her heart sticking with her wolves.

"Happy Birthday!" Charlie and Luna spoke to the girl now sitting up in her bed.

"I thought we agreed no presents." Bella told her father and sister.

"Oh, Bella." Luna shook her head, throwing herself onto the bed. "You should know by now that I always get you a present, if if you don't want one, and you always end up loving it."

"Yeah, well, the one from me isn't wrapped, so it doesn't count." Charlie told his oldest daughter, handing her the camera and other present. "It goes with this one from your mother, we coordinated. Well, she coordinated, Luna had to help me pick."

"And this one is from me." Luna held out a small square box, which Bella took with a soft smile towards her little sister.

"Thanks Dad, Luna." Bella smiled.

"Yeah, well," Charlie shrugged, "You can put your pictures in there from senior year...senior year." Charlie trailed off, "How'd you get so old so fast?"

"Yeah, Bells." Luna decided to play along with her dad's joke, "Is that a grey hair?"

Bella quickly jumped off her bed, going to check her hair in the mirror for said hair. After not finding one, Bella turned to her little sister with a playful glare.

"Oh no." Luna's eyes got wide and she jumped off the bed, running out of the room with Bella right behind her.

"Happy Birthday!" Charlie called after the two girls, smiling at the sound of laughter in the house. That's what he'd miss when Bella graduated and left the house.

XXX

Bella's rusted orange truck pulled into the school parking lot and the two sisters got out.