Author's Note

I know that I haven't been doing anything with this story for the last couple of months and I apologize for that. I've just been busy with school and college trips that I haven't really had time to sit down and re-watch the movie so that I can finish it. That and I can't even find it which seems to be the way it goes whenever I wanna do something. 

And I've also been finishing 'Sucker For You', which is complete. I've started like three new fan-fiction's, one which is published but has like two chapters. That one is called 'Stole My Heart' and it's a Riverdale Oc/Oc fan-fiction so if you want to read that go ahead and check it out. The updates for that are literally going to be slow because I have to sit and watch each episode and plan where I want the characters to me. 

The other two stories that I have coming is called 'Slow Dance', that one is a Jessie Oc/Oc story. And then another I'm doing is 'Endless Love' which is a Steve Harrington story.

I'm also going to be working on finishing both of my Grown-ups 'Can't Help Myself' and 'Sounds of Summer' which I am so close to finishing up. 

Anyway back to this fan-fiction in particular. Um, so I found the script online and the movie is on Hulu but it doesn't actually come on until the 10th, so I'm going to be working my hardest to get that done. And Senior Skip day is Friday and that means I'll be getting up at my usual time for school and I'll be working on this as much as I can on that day. 

Savannahxxxx