19.

Luna sat crisscrossed on the bed that Sam and Emily let her have for when she stayed the night

Luna sat crisscrossed on the bed that Sam and Emily let her have for when she stayed the night. She was reading a book since Embry was on patrol for the morning along with Jacob and Quil.

The door to the bedroom came open and Embry stumbled into the room, falling face first onto the bed.

"Tired?" Luna asked with a laugh.

Embry nodded his head, turning over to lay on his back, "What did you do all morning?"

"Emily and I made breakfast and then I came up here and started to read this book." She held the book up so that he could see it before bookmarking her page and setting it down. 

"Cuddle with me." He mumbled, pulling her into his arms.

Luna grinned, letting out a couple of giggles as she did so.

"When does your sister get back?" Embry mumbled in her ear as he played with her fingers.

"I don't know." Luna shrugged, "And honestly, I don't care. I just wanna enjoy all of this before things go to shit."

"What do you mean?" He asked quietly.

"Bella's gonna come back and she's gonna be a vampire meaning that I'm not gonna be able to go around her for a few months without her wanting to eat until she get's used to animal blood." Luna said, "And even then, she's not gonna grow old and eventually their gonna have to leave. I don't wanna see my dad lose his first born daughter."

"And she's gonna be repulsed by you guys, which mean she's gonna be repulsed by me because I spend more time with you guys than anything."

"The Cullen's are used to you."

"That's because they've lived longer then Bella has." Luna said.

"Has this always bugged you?"

"No. Not until recently when I started thinking about it." She said.

"Okay, off the sad topics." Embry said, dropping her hand and pulling her so she was fully on top of his body. "Let's talk about some happy ones."

"Like what?" She asked.

"Our wedding, our future, anything." He said, hands sliding under her shirt and resting them on the small of her back.

"Your hands are cold." She mumbled, "What kind of future?"

"A small house a kinda like this one, here on the rez, a couple of kids running around." Embry said.

"You wanna have kids?" Luna asked, putting her chin on his chest and giving him a wide smile.

"Of course. I wanna spend my whole life with you." Embry said.

"Would they have the wolf gene?" She asked.

"Possibly. Or they could turn out human." Embry told her. "It just depends on how strong the gene is for them."

There was a pause for a moment.

"Would that bug you?" He asked.

"No, no." She shook her head, "I'd be okay with it. I mean he, or she, will have you guys to help them."

"We should have a big wedding." Embry said.

"I wanna have it on the beach here." Luna told him, "We both grew up on that beach and it's got a lot of memories. Like the night you proposed to me. Or when Bella drug me up here with her friends from school and Mike wouldn't leave me alone, so you pulled me away from him."

"I wanted to knock his teeth it." Embry said.

Luna laughed, "Me too. But he's not that bad anymore."

"I want Leah to be my maid of honor. And Kim, Emily, Rebecca and Rachel can be my brides maids."

"Jacob would be my best man." Embry said, "It's kind of hard to choose between him and Quil, but after he shifted, Jake and I just got closer. Then Quil, Seth, Jared and Paul would be my groomsmen."

"Do you think Sam would walk me down the isle along with my Dad?"

"He'd probably love that." Embry laughed, "You're like a little sister to him."

"I'd want to invite Rosalie and Emmett." Luna told him. "Their my favorite from the Cullen's and Emmett protects me like a daughter."

"That's fine with me." Embry kissed her forehead. "I'm sure Sam would let them cross onto our land for the wedding."

"What about a date?"

"Any time you want."

"I want a summer wedding since it's gonna be on the beach." Luna said. "I've always pictured having a beach wedding."

✖✖✖

Later on in the day, Luna had gotten up to make popcorn and now the two of them laid in the bed watching a movie.

"I love you." Luna mumbled, looking up at her fiance.

Embry tore his eyes off the TV screen and looked down at her, "I love you too, baby."

He leaned down to kiss her.

798 Words

AUTHORS NOTE:

This chapter is also dedicated to @Hufflepuff_Queen-Tia.

(Sorry had to fix the Authors note)