11.

"SO WHICH ONE of you lucky wolves get's to take me to school today?" Luna asked as she walked into Emily's kitchen

Luna was told the real reason Edwards was pushing Bella to visit their mother, who Luna wasn't on good terms with since Bella was sent to the hospital because of James, was because Victoria was back.

"That be me, Little Moon." Jacob came inside. "I gotta talk to Bella."

"Your gonna tell her about why Edward sent her away from Forks aren't you?" She asked.

"You know it."

XXX

Luna and Jacob stood next to his bike as they talked and students starred at them.

"Jake!" They heard Bella said.

"Hey." He threw his arm lazily over Luna's shoulder, "Charlie said you left town."

"Yeah. To visit our Mom, why?" She asked.

"Just checking too see if you're still human." He said, earning a playful push from Luna.

"Shut up, fido." She said.

"I came here to warn you. If your kind come on our land again." Jacob said.

"What, what?"

"You didn't tell her?" Jacob asked Bella's vampire boyfriend.

"Just leave it alone, Jacob." Edwards said.

"No. Tell me." Bella said.

"Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding. There is nothing to worry about." Edwards told her.

"Listen to you," Jacob scoffed, "Did you lie to get her out of town, too?"

"What's he taking about?" Bella looked between Edward and Jacob, to her sister.

"She has a right to know. She is the one the red-head wants." Luna said, leaning more into Jacob for his warmth.

"Victoria? Alice's vision." Bella realized.

"I was trying to protect you."

"By lying to me?" Bella asked before turning to her sister, "And you knew about this?"

"Embry, Jake and the others tell me everything." She shrugged.