Loving The Bad Boy: Chapter One

PSA: Hi guys!! Before you start reading I'm just going to let you know that this story was made back in like 2014 and I was around 11 at the time, I'm 18 now. Umm, I was going to edit this whole book - at least that was my plan - but I don't feel like it anymore. This book goes way to fast and the grammar is horrible. I was just so excited to make a bad boy story and what not, anyways the book isn't so horrible but just be aware that it goes super fast and the main characters waste no time aha. It's poorly written and obviously my young self as forgotten what I wrote in the previous chapters. Go now while you still can. Anyways, I'm giving you a warning but you are all on your own after that. Thank you :)

~Loving The Bad Boy: Chapter One~

I rolled out of my tiny bed with a groan as I hit the soft, yet hard, carpet. I sat up, rubbing my nose and getting up off of the carpet. I yawned as I stretched, my pajama top lifting up, then walking over to my small closet and pulling out what I usually wear; comfy sweat pants with a over sized T-Shirt.

I took a deep breath in, letting it go slowly as I ran my right hand through my tangled, dark brown hair. I walked out of my small bedroom, going into the narrow bathroom across the hall. I closed the door, making the bathroom tinier. I grabbed my blue brush, brushing my tangled hair, saying ouch every time it hurt which was basically every time I brushed through it.

I walked slowly down the narrow hallway, trying to let my father not hear any sound of me leaving the house. I froze once I heard a creek behind me, making my eyes widen and turning around cautiously.

"Where are you going young one?" My father slurred, making a 'hiccup' noise after, those both signaling that he was drunk, as always.

"School," I answered, almost shaking in my boots. Not that I was wearing any or anything, I had on my comfy, old sneakers.

"Getting good grades?" My father questioned after a moment of silence.

"Yes, sir, all A's," I responded, pulling my back pack on my shoulders.

"Good." He paused for a minute, getting his next sentence ready. "Keep it up young one." He nodded his head firmly, walking away and whispering profanities under his breath when he stubbed his pinky toe against the corner of the brown walls.

I turned around, letting a breath out that I didn't even know I was holding. I once again ran a hand through my hair, which was slightly less tangled than before. I opened the door, making a small creak noise as I closed it.

------------

Ah, school. The place whereI get my freedom from my alcoholic father, yet where I get no freedom of name calling and bullying. As I walked into school, I covered my face, hoping not to get seen by 'The Populars' as people like to call them.

But, for me, covering my face and looking down doesn't always help.

My books fell on the floor with a loud thud, making people look at me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact of a hand across my face or the high pitch scream/yell of Mckenzie Star. But, when I didn't get anything, I looked up to see the bad boy/player of the school glaring down at me.

Okay, way worse than Mckenzie Star. Why? Because I have heard stories about thee Vince King. Also, it wasn't very great stories either. But, what would you expect from a bad boy? A lot, huh?

"I-I'm sorry," I mumbled, dropping to the floor to get my school books.

"Watch it, nerd," I stood up, hugging my books to my chest as I looked towards re floor.