•3•

Waking up, alive, was a relive for Kaminari Denki. Was it a dream? Who was that person? She was dead, definitely. She looked like a demonic entity. Maybe she was the spirit they contacted using that cursed board? No, that seemed surreal. Kaminari reached for his phone and immediately went to check his messages only to see there were none.

No BakuSquad messages from the night before, no perverted Mineta messages fantasising about the girls in bikinis. Nothing. The perverted boy was confused. More confused than doing maths. What the hell did he dream of?

He wouldn't be complaining if the girl was actually pretty because a dream about some hot chick going to kill you seemed actually fine. The girl just was creepy. Her hair was filled with black mud and her eyes carried bags that pit Aizawa's to shame. She was pale. Too pale. She was skinny. Too skinny. Everything about her sent chills down his spine.

The sound of Mina Ashido screaming alerted him and the rest of the class as they all ran out of their dorm rooms to see what was wrong. Iida reached for the door knob and pushed hard. It was locked.

"Ashido open the door!" Uraraka said, shaking slightly. They heard something collapse onto the ground and smash. Finally, the door opened only for them to see Mina Ashido lying on the ground with a large cut on her cheek.

"Ashido?" Asui said, bending down to the girl's shaken form. "What's wrong? Kero?" Ashido continued to shake violently, pointing to the corner of the room.

"She was there!" She yelled in fear. Momo Yaoyorozu quickly made a bandage using her quirk and applied it onto Ashido's cheek.

"Who was there?" She asked. Ashido stared at the corner in fear. All of the sudden something collapsed outside. It was loud. Very loud. The group of students rushed out to see the commotion only to see writing on the wall. It was in blood.

Mina Ashido's blood

DoN't FaLl AsLeEp