•3•

When Hope saw all the kids at the orphanage were developing Quirks, she knew something was wrong with her. Originally she thought she might just be a late bloomer, but when she reached the age of six, she knew something was off.

Ms Tata immediately did a quirk check with the doctor and every time they would tell her:

"She's just a late bloomer. Happened with my kids. Don't worry she'll eventually get a Quirk."

But then she had been told the devastating news by a strange doctor:

"There seems to be an extra joint in her foot. Usually people are not born with it. Only 20% actually have it. She's Quirkless."

Those words hit her rock bottom. Quirkless? How could she be Quirkless? Ms Tata seemed furious and grabbed onto Hope's brown hair and dragged her across the room when they arrived at the orphanage.

"Quirkless! How the fuck are you Quirkless!? You're god's mistake! Your useless!" She screamed slamming the girl onto the cold floor. Blood fell down Hope's head as tears pricked up in her eyes.

Red liquid dripped down her small face as tears dropped onto the ground. Hope's small eyes widened when she felt the blood drip onto the ground and she held her hand onto her head.

"Why?" She muttered as tears endlessly fell from her eyes. "Why?"