•9•

Screams echoed throughout the orphanage, accompanied by shrills of laughter. Chibi's orange hair was tinted with thick, crimson red blood. Her body was bare and decorated with deep and shallow cuts. Her eyes were bloodshot and her mouth was oozing with blood.

"No!" She screamed as she was electrocuted with a high dose of volts. "It hurts!"

"No!" Kiyohime screamed, mockingly. "You deserve this! You killed them all!" Her wicked laughter echoed throughout Chibi's head.

The pain was becoming more inhumane. Her toes were beginning to turn dark black and slowly erode, her hair was just red, her eyes were filling up with crimson blood and her skin was moulding. Her once bright smile was replaced with a terrified look.

The woman continued to relentlessly inject an abundance of death-threatening drugs. Chibi's body began to shake uncontrollably as her eyes went to the back of her head - she was having a seizure. Foam began to show from the inside of her mouth. Her teeth were tightly clenched as she just shook violently. Another needle was, once again, injected into the poor child's leg. Kiyohime watched as the syringe filled with thick black and green blood. Her mouth formed into a hideous smirk as laughter sprawled out of her pink lips.

The woman placed a bucket by the near dead girl and slowly began draining the life out of her. Chibi's seizure soon stopped. Her face turned deathly pale but she was shallowly breathing. The young, frail girl began screaming and kicking at Kiyohime was all the strength she had left. She managed to hit the demonic woman multiple times however that didn't stop her.

Kiyohime snapped. She wrapped her slender hands around Chibi's small neck and began chocking her.

"Y-o-o-u  m-m-u-r-de-r-e-r." The girl managed to gasp out before a loud snap was heard. Her hands fell to her side, her lips turned blue, Chibi was dead. Her spirit floated endlessly around the room, staring hollowly at her body. Indents of Kiyohim's sharp nails were imprinted onto her neck. Her scars were more prominent as well. As she stared at her body, all she could mutter was:

"Do you know how it feels to be choked? Yes I do."