•1•

It started when the League of Villains recruited a young girl, no older than 12

It started when the League of Villains recruited a young girl, no older than 12. They found her all alone with her own bare hands stained in thick red blood that belonged to her parents. She said she didn't know what happened. That Mommy and Daddy just exploded. And that was just the start of a killing spree.

Her name is Hiroshi Kiyohime. Underrated villain. Villain Alias: unknown.

Nobody on the streets of Japan know her as a villain. Some even associate her as a friendly woman who works at a facility for Psychologically Difficult children.

However that was far from the truth.

She is an evil Pathological Liar who destroyed lives.
She is a psycho in disguise.
A murder.

She loves the sound of screams. They're music to her ears.

She loves the scent of blood.

She loves the corpses of young children she murdered.

It started around 19 years ago. A young boy's body was found by fisher men in the water. Turns out it was a boy from the facility. Clearly his cause of death was drowning so they never investigated the facility.

Then It happened again. Except a young girl was found in an alleyway. Her cause of death? Strangulation. Underground Pro heroes investigated the facility but Hiroshi Kiyohime was found innocent.

So how do these deaths connect to Kiyohime and the League of Villains? Well all the corpses found were failed experiments. They were at no use and were disposed.

However this was only the beginning.