•6•

At 9 years old, Chibi was a curious child waiting for her siblings to come back. After Haku's death when she was 7, Chibi was told that her siblings were going on a little vacation and that she'll be seeing them soon. She didn't understand what Mama meant, but all she knew was that she'll see everyone again.

Currently Chibi was wondering the house endlessly. Her green eyes were filled with purity and innocence. She knew she should of been outside, but they all were playing 'Hide and Seek' and going in a closet inside the house seemed genius. All of the sudden a high pitched scream echoed across the empty house sending chills down Chibi's soul. She ended up in front of a giant door with a key hole, large enough for her to peak through. The young girl stared through the hole, her eyes adjusting to the position before widening. Mama stood there. With a sickeningly wide smirk and blood coating her hands.

"Awe! And I thought 87994 was special! Guess another helpless child will have to do!" Her psychotic laughter haunted Chibi. And just like that the young 9 year old ran. Ran faster than she ever had before. She ended up at the bathroom, sobbing quietly. She hugged her knees and let out raspy breaths.

"Why?" She managed to breath out, her heart clenching. "Why Mama?" She whispered. "Is that our purpose? To die? Oh god." She quietly gasped. "Haku-nee, Tsumi-nee. Everyone. We are all gonna die."

Chibi's eyes widened as the bell rang, signalling that play time was over. She scrambled out of the restroom, wiping her tears until she looked like she hadn't been planning. The sight of Mama- no- Kiyohime sickened the young girl. The only thing that thing could be called was a monster. And not a pretty one.

From that day forth, Chibi saw right through Kiyohime's mask. Chibi saw her true intentions.