•2•

"Mama? Papa?" A small girl with pink hair called out

"Mama? Papa?" A small girl with pink hair called out. Suddenly she felt a cold hand grab her shoulder and turn her around.

"You shouldn't be here." A woman in her mid twenties spoke. Her pink eyes narrowed down at the frail girl.

"But Mama, Papa! I heard him- ow!" The young girl's mother slapped her face.

"Kiyohime! Fucking go to your room before I get the belt!" The woman yelled. "Papa is just a fucking drunk ass who fucking cheats on me because he is a prostitute!"

Kiyohime was pushed to the ground, scraping her knees in the process.

"You fucking clumsy bitch! No wonder you Father does this! Having affairs with me!" The woman stormed out of the room leaving Kiyohime all alone.

"Why can't I do anything right?" The young girl whispered looking at the broken refection through the mirror.

That was a normal day at the Hiroshi household. The father cheating on his wife. The mother beating her daughter emotionally and physically. And the daughter crying over her parent's mistakes.

Every Time the girl called the police, her parents told them she was just a pathological liar and was desperate. Then they would beat her. They would pull her hair until they were tired. They would throw glass onto her scarring her forever.

They would try to drown her in water. They would slide knives across her body until she was raw. All because she was Quirkless.

This was usual. After all adults would believe adults. Not a young girl suffering in silence.

When she ran away her parents found her and tried to bring her home. However something snapped and she broke.

She unlocked her quirk. She never registered it so it has no name however Kiyohime likes to call it 'Murder'.

Murder- allows Kiyohime to kill whatever she wants.

All she had to do was focus on negative emotions then all you could see was two heads popping like balloons. Their skulls crumbled and their brains exploded onto Kiyohime.

What the twelve year old didn't know was that this quirk was a gift from a man who saw potential in the young girl and made her the villain most heroes feared.