•5•

"What the hell?! Why did you guys invite this creepy thing to the dorms?" Aizawa asked his class. Obviously he hadn't recognised her yet.

"Um, well, you see... We kinda used an Ouiji Board and contacted a spirit that is actually a demon that wants to murder us and probably burn Kacchan to deat-"

"I don't wanna murder any of you." A small voice interrupted. They looked down to where the demon was to see the girl from the hospital room. She looked normal to them. Except she had a misty appearance. Her eyes were brighter than ever. Her hair seemed different. And a bonus was that there was no blood!

"Holy crap! Your awake!" Kaminari yelled in surprise as he prepared to electrocute the ghost.

"Heh! Yeah! Don't try and electrocute me Pikachu. I'm a ghost so nothing hurts me!" The girl said happily.

"So, bitch, why the hell did you try and fucking scare us to death?" Bakugou yelled.

The ghost shook her head. "I don't know. I've been bored for ages. After all, since this hobo discovered my dead body, I've been bounded to him." The girl said. "He's no fun. A real party killer."

"Mr Aizawa?" Midoriya asked, correcting her mistake.

"No, Hobo, Broccoli." Midoriya sighed, knowing this thing wouldn't listen.

"Wait, your not the person in that facility that had murdered around 291 kids within 3 years?" Aizawa asked.

"Yeah! That was my home!" The girl happily said. "63194! See!" She pointed to her neck. "No one suspected we were experiments every time a new person would visit. We were treated normally."

"But you weren't." Aizawa concluded.

"Hai! I remember around the time you found my body, there was a crime investigation. I think the goal was to collect my DNA to hopefully find what drugs were injected into my body." The girl paused, thinking for a second. "I think multiple poisons were injected into me to see how well I reacted to them. The final one killed me however. I can't remember that name. But It was deadly."

"Oh my god..." Everyone's eyes widened at the ghost girl's past.

"Hey! Lets not focus on the past!" The young girl happily said.

"I'm Chibi!"