•4•

"No! Please Mama! Stop it! It hurts!" A young boy yelled as fluids were injected into his frail body

"No! Please Mama! Stop it! It hurts!" A young boy yelled as fluids were injected into his frail body. His screams were silenced by the sound absorbing walls. His screams continued for only a little while, before he collapsed, dead on the small table.

"Tch, what a brat." Kiyohime muttered, absorbing the blood. Slowly she dropped the red blood drops onto a pure white flower, awaiting for a miracle. However none came. "Should have known he wasn't special." Kiyohime stared out the  small window, onlooking at the young kids. Some looks different and some looked the same. The only thing they all had in common was their purpose. She fiddled with her pink hair that was past her shoulders. Her pinkish red eyes laid on the dead boy's body. Slowly she placed two fingers onto his eyelids and closed his eyes.

"Rest In Peace, 23594, Tadohio." Her voice whispered in a genuine tone. Slowly she got up and left the room. She faked a frown and called all the children inside to tell them the devastating news. 

"Mama? Why are we inside early today?" One of the oldest girls, Akira (56894), asked.

The pinkette sighed deeply. "Well, Tadohio passed away." Some people looked emotional while others were confused.

A young little girl with messy orange hair curiously looked at Kiyohime. "Mama, what do you mean 'passed away'?"

"He's gone with the angels, Chibi." Kiyohime simply said.

"Will he be coming back?" Chibi asked, not understanding what Kiyohime meant.

"One day. Chibi you'll see him one day." She couldn't bare telling a four year old the truth.

Not when she knew the truth.