•6•

"Chibi?"

"Hai!!!" The small demon girl said smiling. Her orange hair bounced up and down. "Its the name I was given! Better than being called 63194!"

"So Carrot-Bitch," Bakugou said, looking down at her. "Are you gonna go now?" Chibi's eyes darkened as she looked down.

"I can't go." She spoke with pain in her voice. "Somehow whenever I'm trying to cross to the other side I get 'bounced' back. After all, I'm a demon."

"But you don't seem bad. Kero." Asui said, looking down. "I'm Asui Tsuyu by the way. Just call me Tsu. Kero."

"Heh not all demons are bad, Tsu." The orange haired girl smiled. "It might also have to do with the fact I'm bounded to this Hobo right her!" She pointed at Aizawa who looked annoyed.

"I am up at 3am just because this dead kid who I found at a torture orphanage is bounded to me. Great, fucking great." Aizawa muttered. The orange haired girl blinked at him.

"Hey! Hobo! Next time don't punch me! Please! I may be dead but that punch would have bruised me terribly if I was alive!" The child said. "Also you acting like Porcupine here. And It's creeping me out. Stop it and actually try and be like your loud friend that's always screaming! I'd much rather be bounded to him!"

"Whatever your name is, stop it, your annoying." Aizawa said. The girl poked her tongue out at him.

"Party Pooper!!"

"Now what exactly are we gonna do with her though?" Uraraka asked, she was still creeped out at the young girl.

"I have a few fucking ideas." Bakugou said looking at the girl with creepy eyes.

"Eh?"