•7•

"You want me to do what?" The spirit asked Bakugou

"You want me to do what?" The spirit asked Bakugou. Her uncontrollable hair bouncing uncontrollably.

"Scare Fucking 1B next door to our fucking classroom!" Bakugou chuckled loudly imagining the outcome.

"And why would I do that?" The dead kid said crossing her arms.

"Because I will fucking murder you if-"

"I'm already dead." Chibi deadpanned. The whole of Class 1A sweatdropped. "How thick are you to not realise that?" She asked. Bakugou irked at the girl and tried to hit her.

"Dammit just fucking die bitch!" He yelled aiming multiple explosions at her.

"This is fun!" The young ghost said, happily laughing as the explosions went through her. The whole class sweatdropped even more (if possible). Even Aizawa!

"Damn it!!!" The porcupine screamed. "Fucking go away!"

"Bakugou," Aizawa called out. "I would recommend you stop trying to hurt whatever her name is because It won't work."

"My name is Chibi Hobo!" The demon yelled with a glare.

"And my name is Aizawa Shota, nice to meet you too." Chiba glared at him.

"Didn't know you had a name. I thought people like you didn't have one." Sweatdrops emerged from the class of future superheroes.

"Why you little-" he reached to grab the girl's neck only to fall right through her.

"Heh! You forgot I was a spirit, didn't you?" Chibi said smirking. "So Porcupine, you said something about me scaring a bunch of kids next door to your class. Sign me up."

"Fuck yeah! I knew this carrot bitch would do the job!" The explosive boy yelled, explosions erupting out of his sweat covered palms.

"Hey whatever your name is?" Aizawa said looking at the young dead girl. "Can you also scare Mic for me?"

Chibi looked at him confused. "Mic?"

"The loud person you'd rather be 'bounded' to." He explained. Chibi smiled extremely big now.

"Heck yeah! Now to practically murder some kids and an adult!" The class erupted into laughter, excited for the next day where Chibi would practically resurrect hell.