•8•

The plot that would be so scary that even Monoma would piss his pants was on. The group of teenagers sat in the common room along with the demonic girl smirking. How were they going to accomplish this dream? Well, it all starts with a little threatening.

"So how about you threaten all of them like in the fucking dreams you fucking gave us?" Bakugou smirked. Chibi sweatdropped.

"Eh? Calm down, I don't know If I have enough energy to do something that big..." She muttered.

Bakugou slamming his hands onto the table. "You fucking did it to us, so why the fuck can't you do it to them!?"

"I can't! Okay? My energy of keeping this form takes around a quarter of my energy! Imagine me trying to fricking scare more people!" She yelled, slamming her hands on the table in frustration.

"Pardon me Chibi-san, but didn't you send us those nightmares just a night or two ago?" Momo asked.

The orange haired girl nodded. "Hai. But I was not in this form. I was in my regular form. Not to mention It takes demons another quarter of their energy just to speak."

Momo nodded acknowledging what the demon had said. "So you need to store you're energy again to recover?"

Chibi nodded eagerly. "Exactly! See Porcupine! Why can't you be like her? Not only is she pretty but she also is calm and collected! Somethings you will never be!"

Explosions erupted from the explosive boy. "Why you fucking carrot bitch!!"

"Kacchan! You can't injure her! Stop trying!" Midoriya said, holding his friend back.

"Shut the fuck up Deku! You are a fucking twat! Fuck off!" He yelled back at the broccoli coloured male.

"Please listen to broccoli, he's actually smart." Chibi whispered, her smile not disappearing.

Bakugou screamed "Fuck off Carrot bitch!!"

"Frick off porcupine!!" The girl yelled back. The group of teens felt the ground shake at Chibi's rage and immediately quivered in fear. "Gomen. I just am a little mad." The ghost apologised.

"Can't we just wait till Chibi regains her energy for us to pursue with our plan? Kero?" Tsuyu said.

Chibi nodded her head eagerly. "Hai! Please! I need more energy!!"

Bakugou sighed. "Fine! Now can you fucking stop messing with me for fucks sake!?"

Chibi smiled brightly.

"Hai!"

"Hai!"

A/n-
Wow, I haven't updated for a little bit. And I also haven't added in a creepy gif. But they will be coming back so be prepared. After all, this is only the fluff. The angst has yet to come!

Just gonna add on, Part I only has two more chapters left. Then a whole new arc will evolve.