•5•

The small rooms were always lively. They filled with innocent laughter and screams of joy. Amongst them was a young girl, no older than 4. She was just called '63194'. After all it was the number tattooed onto her neck.

"Hey!" She heard someone yell. Directing her attention towards whoever it was, she saw a young girl with pure white hair smile at her.

"Um..." 63194 said nervously. She had never really talked to any of the orphans. Not even the girls. "Can I-I help you?" She asked politely.

The white haired girl nodded her head. "Yeah! Whats you name?" 63194 was taken back by that question. Was this girl so thick that she didn't bother looking on her neck?

"63194." She bluntly stated.

The white haired girl pouted. "No not your label! Your name. N-A-M-E."

"Yo, Tsumi I don't think she knows her name." 63194 heard a boy call over. "Little Chibi here is probably to dense to realise what those labels are."

"Chibi?" 63194 asked, dumbfounded.

"It means small." The boy replied. "I'm 98794 or Haku!" Haku smiled brightly.

"Hey! I know what your name should be! Chibi!" Tsumi said, smiling brightly.

"Oh good one Tsumi!" Haku said smiling. "So what do you think, Chibi?"

The orange haired girl pointed to herself. "I Chibi?" Haku and Tsumi nodded. "Mama! Mama! Haku-nee and Tsumi-nee gave me a name!"

The pink haired woman crouched down. "And what would that be?"

"Chibi!" The girl cheerfully said.

Kiyohime laughed. "Is it because your so small?"

Chibi pouted. "No. I just like the name." Chibi noticed a small tear fall from Kiyohime's eye. "Mama, why are you crying?"

Kiyohime laughed, small tears falling from her eyes. "Because your growing up."