[3]⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

One Week Later

It's been a week since Kol just practically dropped off the face of the Earth. Well after he was just kind of an asshole who was super attractive... At first, it just was hard not to stop being attracted but after he left, it was like it all went away. Elijah really helped me with getting over him, actually I am glad he is gone.

Walking around the forest, I run into a familiar face. It's Nikklaus, well Klaus but calling him Nikklaus annoys him. It's fun annoying him.

"Hey Nikklaus," I greeted hiding my smirk.

"You know, Love, you're only alive still because my brother is attracted to you," Klaus informed me.

I was confused and just blushed.

"Y-You mean Elijah? He doesn't l-like me. You're insane," I said stammering.

"Oh Love, the oblivious thing is cute," Klaus winked at me before walking off.

He's insane. Elijah doesn't like me. Why would he? I'm just the lost cause he helps out.

I stand there for a while. Thinking about Elijah.

I walk back to the town. There's this familiar car parked in front of the Grill.. Oh, no. It's my mom. What's she doing here? She can't be here. I never wanted to see her again! As she walked up to me my breath started to waver.

"Addison Jane Renee get your ass in the car right now!" My mom screamed at me.

I jump and turn around to see my mom and her boyfriend. Fuck. Anger was fuming from her probably because I kind of left in the middle of the night without a word.

"What are you doing here?" I ask quietly almost in a panic attack.

"I'm taking you home right now," my mother exclaimed.

"I can't leave yet," I say desperate in my voice, "I need to learn more about my father."

Mom just growled under her breath hearing me say something about my father must have set her off.

"You really are a worthless piece of shit!" She suddenly yelled angrily, "you think your father would have ever cared about you? You are a spite-filled, unloved waste of space!"

A tear runs down my face. I stay quiet. I'm used to this but it still hurts.

Next thing I know Klaus runs up and grabs my arm.

"I think you should leave her alone," Klaus ordered his pupils dilating as he stood in between me and my mother.

Why is he being sweet? It's not like him.

After my mother drives off I break down crying. Falling to the ground because it was really hard, I wished I'd never see her again, I wish... I wish she was dead.

All of a sudden Klaus picks me up and takes me to this strange house, definitely not the Mikaelson Mansion so... Where? He lays me down on a bed, rubbing my back.

"Hey its okay Love," Klaus hushed me sweetly.

I sit up and look at him, so many emotions swirling, all the pain was so hard to deal with. I needed to focus on another emotion, any emotion. I stared at him before deciding.

"Just shut up Nikklaus," I say kissing him, my chosen emotion; lust, "and make me forget about it."

"Are you sure love?" Klaus asked and at that moment he really didn't seem like that bad of a guy.

"Yes," I urged giving him another kiss, "please."

Klaus smirked as he began kissing my neck and down to my collar, "this has to go, love," he said sliding his hand up my shirt removing it. Once it was off he began attacking my collar, leaving marks.

I gasped when he found my sweet spot he began attacking it making me let out moans of pleasure. His hands began to go lower, he slowly began to remove my pants, leaving me in nothing but my bra and underwear.

"Are you enjoying this darling?" Klaus asked leaning into my ear, as one of his hands began to rub me through my underwear.

"Mhm, please stop teasing," I said wanting more, my core felt so hot.

Klaus removed my underwear and bra leaving me exposed. I felt a bit upset that he was still fully clothed. I began to slide my hands up his shirt trying to get him to take the hint to take it off. He, of course, compiled and removed it reviling his well-toned chest, he had a tattoo of a fether turning into a bunch of birds. My face heated up, this was my first time doing something like this and I felt a bit embarrassed now.

"Don't worry darling," Klaus comforted my fears as he removed the rest of his clothes.

He began trailing kisses down to my lower area I gasped in pleasure when I felt something slimy and wet began to suck on my bundle of nerves. I couldn't help but moan when I felt him insert one of his fingers into my crevis.

"Please more," I begged wanting more, he granted my wish as he inserted another finger, bumping into me at a steady rate. I moaned feeling like I was going to explode, but he stopped making me whimper wanting more.

Klaus looked at me with a lustful look, "sorry darling but I can't have you cumming yet, fun is just getting started."

I was about to complain when I felt a sharp pain in my crevis. He had thrusted in but waited for me to adjust to his size, after a while, I nodded giving him permission to move.

At first, it was painful but after a while, the pain subsided, "Faster please," I begged to want him to go faster.

He began to move faster, but all of a sudden he moved me so he was now pounding into me deeper and harder finding my g- spot.

"Nikklaus!" I shouted in pleasure.

He rammed into me harder making cum. I screamed in pleasure, Klaus continued to pound into me. His thrust soon became sloppy and after a while, he finally came himself releasing his hot seed before rolling off of me a bit out of breath and so was I but that was one hell of a time.

One Week Later

This can't be happening. It was one night. How am I this unlucky? I don't know what to do.

I walk to the Mikaelson Mansion. He will never believe me. Isn't it impossible for this to happen? Hesitantly I knock on the door. Klaus answers the door.

"Hello Love," he says, leaning against the doorframe.

I just look at the ground. I don't know how to tell him.

"Everything okay Addison?" He looks concerned, actually using my name.

"Uh, um," I closed my eyes burying my face in my hands scared to say it, maybe it's a false alarm, "I am kind of pregnant," I answered quietly.

Klaus blinked, his brain obviously going to one thing but went to another as he spoke.

"Go tell the dad," he says, "I support you."

"Klaus, you are the dad," I argued.

Klaus wasn't believing me, "no, you must have had sex with someone else."

"I didn't, only you."

Elijah is behind Klaus. He must have been listening to the whole conversation. I feel bad. I really like Elijah. What happened with Klaus was just me trying to forget my emotions.

Elijah cuts in, "Nikklaus I read hybrids can have kids from grimoires and you know our mother is the reason you are a Hybrid."

"Hybrids?" I question.

What is he talking about?

Klaus looks deep into my eyes. His pupils dilate.

"Tell me the truth, did you have sex with anyone other than me?" He asks me.

"Only you, Nikklaus," I said without any hesitation.

"Back to that name, Love?" He was breathing heavily, I notice his fist tighten as he was trying to calm himself down with his own humor.

"Do you believe me?" I ask quietly afraid.

Klaus hesitated but then he answered.

"I do."