[15]

Two Hours Later

I'm laying in my bed still waiting for Elijah.

"Hello baby girl," Eric spoke making me freeze.

He walked over as he pulled the blanket off me making me shiver my naked body exposed.

He took off his shirt as he grabbed my ankle pulling me down towards him making me shriek! He pushed my legs apart leaning towards me!

"Are you ready to be fucked?" He whispered in my ear as he bit my ear.

His hands beginning to roam me as undid the button on his pants ready to take it all out before all of a sudden he froze choking up blood!

I watched as he fell off me and Elijah stood there his bloody heart in his hand!

"E..Elijah?" I say looking at him terrified, "what did you just do?"

Elijah said nothing. He just put a shirt on me and ran me to the car.

"I can't leave," I look at him, "that guy you just killed had a son and now because of you I'm the only family he has left."

"You want to bring him with us?"

"I don't know. I just don't want to leave him alone."

Elijah gets out of car, I try to get out but it fails for some reason I try to call for him to let me out but he was already gone.

That was when he came back with Jaime unconscious!

"ELIJAH!"

"Calm yourself," he says as he put him in the back seat, "he's asleep."

"I don't want to bring him into a house where he can get hurt," I look at Elijah.

"Then he can stay with the Salvatores," he looked at me, "under no circumstances are you staying here, Addison," he told me no kind of questioning in his voice.

"The Salvatore's are just as bad."

He didn't speak all he did was the start the car, silent, as he drove.

"Elijah!" I yell at him, "we can't take him to that town and honestly I don't want to go back there."

"You ruin my brother's life and now you're trying to take my niece or nephew away?" Elijah looked at me, "you must know, Addison, you aren't going anywhere. At least until that baby is born."

"Why should I go back to a house full of people that hate me? That just creates stress on the baby."

"You are coming home and that's final," Elijah hissed his hands gripping the wheel so hard his knuckles were turning white.

"Elijah calm down," I says as I lightly touch his shoulder, "I promise I won't keep this baby from you guys but if I stay there, there's more of a chance of another miscarriage."

He took a small sigh as he shook his head, "okay... I have people you can stay with..."

I was worried on who he meant, they would probably be vampires, I look over at Jamie who's asleep sighing.

One Hour Later

We had pulled up to a white house I have never been before. I took a deep breath as we got out.

"Elijah, what about Jamie?" I ask worriedly.

"Let him sleep."

Elijah led me to the door as he knocked on the door after a second the door opened to Elena!

"Elena?" I asked uncertain that it was her and not Katherine.

"Addison," her eyes looked over to Elijah, "Elijah," she gulped, "what's going on?"

"Hello Elena," Elijah greeted, "I need you to turn in that favor you owe me."

Elena took a deep breath as she nodded letting us in.

As we went I just looked around the home.

"I need you to open your home to Addison and her brother," Elijah told Elena, "your home is unenterable by Nikklaus so it'll give dear Addison here some free time for relaxation."

Elena just hesitated for a moment as Elijah glanced around, "you only have your brother and that history teacher of yours living here correct?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"Good," Elijah turned to me, "either you stay here or you come to the Mansion. This is safer and Nikklaus can't enter neither can Rebekah or Finn, or Kol but we don't have to worry about that," he just seethed at that, "I think this would be a swell place for you and your darling brother. Very safe."

"What's up with you guys and trying to control my life?" I look at Elijah, crossing my arms.

"you are staying here, there is no questions," Elijah squinted his eyes, "and you lost control of your life when you got pregnant with a Mikaelson."

"I didn't choose this!"

"Don't worry, your obligations will be over after the birth," he turned to Elena, "show her to her room. I'll get her brother and then I'm leaving I have to pay every fisherman in the world to search the seas for my brother."

And with that Elijah left.

Elena quickly shows me to a room. I just sit on the bed silently. I would leave if Jamie wasn't asleep right now.