[5]

"Nikklaus... stay away..." I say backing up against the wall.

"I can't do that," Klaus told me calmly, "you need to calm down."

"You're a monster!" I hiss fear in my voice, "I don't care if you're the father of this baby, you're not going anywhere near it!"

Klaus all of a sudden just grabs my neck and squeezes tight.

"Nikklaus... you're hurting me," I manage to say through shortness of breath.

He doesn't let go. I feel light headed.

Suddenly the door opens. Morgan comes through and stakes Klaus in the heart. I fall to the ground.

"That won't kill him but it'll stop him for a while," Morgan says dragging his lifeless body away.

What the fuck is going on?

Thirty Minutes Later

I'm downstairs talking with Stefan, Damon, and Morgan. They explain that Zach was Stefan's and Damon's uncle. This made a lot of sense.

"Hey what did you guys do with Klaus?" I ask them.

"That doesn't matter," Damon says, "ground rules for living here is don't go in the basement."

They all leave and I'm left alone with my thoughts.

The basement sounds interesting. I decide to go down there.

I see Klaus tied up with ropes and chains and almost anything.

"Nikklaus?" I say softly

He quickly breaks out of the ropes and chains and grabs me throwing me over his shoulder. I scream as he runs out of the house and to his house.

Klaus throws me in a room and locks the door.

"Nikklaus!" I scream at him banging on the door.

What's wrong with him. He was so sweet with what happened with my mother and this pregnancy. Why is he acting this way?

"Why did you save me from my mother just to do what she was planning on doing?!" I am very scared of him. What is he planning to do with me?

I sit against the door. Crying I pull my knees to my chest and bury my head. He's a monster. I never want to see him again. I'd rather die.

"Are you alright, Addison?" I hear Elijah say behind the door.

"I would feel a lot better if I wasn't locked up."

"If I do that I'm scared he might hurt you," Elijah tells me, "Nikklaus has trouble controlling his temper."

"I hate him," I say. I don't know if I actually mean it. It feels that way but I still really like him.

The door opens. Elijah walks in, hugging me.

I hugged onto Elijah, I knew he was a vampire but I don't care, he was still him. I knew that. He was very kind and everything I wanted.

All of a sudden I pulled away because I felt like someone was there when I saw Klaus standing there I was immediately scared.

"Nikklaus-" I was cut off.

"Don't," he hissed as he grabbed Elijah's collar but his brother pushed him off.

"Nikklaus, listen to me," Elijah said, "you don't have to be paranoid, you know I'd never-"

"You say that but every time you see her in peril you cannot help yourself," he growled, "you think you can just take over what I have because you're better? The honorable Elijah Mikaelson," he mocked, "you are just as bad as me, you know that you have killed countless, tortured many, when you get angry- You're the worst of all of us!" He yelled, "and she doesn't know that! She sees you as an angel but YOU ARE THE WORST OF OUR FAMILY!"