[9]⚠️TIGGER WARNING⚠️

One Week Later

It's been a week since Klaus has been back. I've been staying in Elijah's room. I don't want to be near Klaus or Kol but I also don't want to live with the Salvatores.

I woke up, Elijah is gone. Dumbly I decide to go downstairs. I see Rebekah, Kol, Elijah, Klaus, and this other guy talking. I've seen the other guy around but I never got his name.

The unnamed guy turns and looks at me before saying, "are you serious? Torturing another poor girl?"

"To be fair Finn," Kol says looking at me, "she keeps coming back."

I guess his name, Finn. He might be the other Mikaelson Elijah was telling me about well the one who didn't die over a thousand years ago.

I glare at Kol, "bite me."

"Gladly," Rebekah chimed in rolling her eyes at me.

"Now now Rebekah you cant bite her, if I do recall she is still my wife," Klaus says looking at Elijah than me, "right, Love?"

"You're making me want to end myself," I say glaring at the asshole known as Klaus, "but that's what you do to everyone, right Nikklaus?"

"If I do recall you have wifely duties to do, Love."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Oh but that's your job."

"I will be the one who kills you," that just falls out of my mouth. I didn't mean to say that but it just happened. Oh god, he's going to kill me.

"Oh yeah, because I'm the Hybrid Monster, I'm the one the men fear," Klaus says throwing a lamp at the wall behind me, "right?!"

"Nikklaus, I'm sorry I really am," I say looking at him.

"Prove it, Love," Klaus takes a step towards me.

"Sometimes I wonder how I'm related to you, brother, or should I say, half-brother?" Finn says looking at Klaus and me.

"H-how would I do that?" I ask kinda scared.

"Follow me and you'll find out," Klaus says holding his hand out.

Hesitantly I take his hand after a couple of seconds. He pulls me to his room. He quickly pushes me down onto the bed before kissing me.

I forgot how good of a kisser he really is. With everything that happened I ended up forgetting about what it was like to do this with him.

I wrap my arms around his neck kissing back as he wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me in closer. Klaus starts to kiss down my jaw to my neck. He starts to unbutton my pants. I look at him as he pulls down my pants.

"You ok, Love?" Klaus asks me sincerely, looking at me.

I just nod, wanting to continue. He quickly takes off his and my clothes off using his vampire speed. Klaus starts to kiss down my body from my neck to my thigh. He starts kissing and sucking on my thigh teasingly, all the while he starts playing with my left nipple.

I run my fingers through his hair as he slips a finger in me. I arch my back closing my eyes.

After a little bit, he pulls his fingers out and inserts his cock into me. He waits for a second to let me adjust to his size. I nod and he starts thrusting in me.

While thrusting he starts to suck and nibble at my neck.

I just run my fingers through his hair moaning, "Nikklaus..."

He starts to go harder and faster stopping from time to time to let me adjust.

After about two hours he cums and pulls himself out of me. Laying down next to me he wraps his arms around me.

I look up at him before laying my head in his chest. It's like nothing bad that happened actually happened. I feel like if I die at this moment I will die happy.

Two and a Half Hours Later

I woke up alone in Klaus's bed to see Kol staring at me.

"What do you want?" I ask him completely forgetting I'm still naked.

"Well I was looking for Nick but instead I found his fuck toy in his bed," Kol answers with a dickish tone.

"I will dagger you," I glare at him.

"You'll need clothes first, Darling," Kol says walking off.

And that's when I realized I'm still naked. I quickly put on one of Klaus's shirts and walk out. I go into Elijah's room to get changed hoping he's not in there. With my luck he is.

"Hi Elijah," I say awkwardly, sitting next to him.

"Does this mean you forgive Nikklaus?" Elijah asks looking at me.

"I honestly don't know," I lay my head against Elijah's shoulder, "I'm confused about everything."

"He does care about you Addison."

"I know but he hurt me multiple times."

"He might not admit it but he does regret hurting you."

"How would you know?"

"He's my brother, I can tell."

"Elijah, what's going on?" Klaus says.

I quickly sit up, "uh I woke up and you were gone so I came here," I stand up and walk towards him, touching his arm lightly, "Nikklaus, please don't get mad at Elijah."

I look at the ground when he doesn't say anything.

"Fine," Klaus puts two fingers under my chin making me look up at him, "but you're coming with me."

"Am I allowed to at least get changed first?" I ask motioning towards what I'm wearing.

"What you're wearing looks fine, Love," Klaus says pulling me to his room.

He lays down on the bed and pulls me down next to him. I lay my head in his chest, looking up at his face.

"You're such a jealous person," I said silently, "or should I say hybrid?"

"I don't like people touching what's mine," Klaus says pulling me closer.

"You don't own me."

He grabs my left hand and intertwines our fingers messing with the ring, "this ring begs to differ, Love."

"I can shove it down your throat," I look at our hands than his face.

"I'd rather have your tongue," Klaus says with a smirk.

I sit up when he stands up and walks to the other side of the room.

I glare at him, "and I'd rather have Elijah."

"Really?" Klaus raised his eyebrows, he stepped closer, He wrapped his arms around me as he pushed me against the wall making me grin, his hands traveled and it felt really good to be touched by him.

"Does my brother touch you like this?" He began to kiss my neck biting down on it and sucking.

When he pulled away to smirk at me I just kissed him as he removed my clothes and he did the same with his.

He picked me up and wrapped my legs around him and began to thrust I moaned out with each one as he sucked and kissed marking me as his.

He laid me on a table and continued on, before he grabbed my chin making me look at him, "you would definitely rather have me, right Love?"

"Whatever you say Nikklaus," I smirked.

He just smirked as he grabbed my hips and continued on...