[14]⚠️TIGGER WARNING⚠️

I walk into the living room to see Elijah. I sit next to him and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Elijah, I'm an idiot," I say silently.

"Maybe you are," he whispered quietly making me realize he knew of what happened.

"I..I..I'm sorry Elijah," I look up at him.

"Don't," he stood up, "please remember," he looked at me and I saw the danger in his eyes, "I will always be on my family's side."

As Elijah walked away I just looked down tears filling up my eyes.

I stand up and leave. I get into my car and drive home.

I knocked on the door and am instantly greeted by a hug from Jamie.

"You're mother died and it's all your fault, Addison!" I see my step-dad, Eric turn the corner.

"I..I'm sorry Eric," I say looking at the ground.

"You are a useless piece of trash," Eric says grabbing my arm.

"Please let me go," I say silently, "I've had a bad day."

"Awe a bad day? Did the little girl have a bad day?" He mocked me as he hit me so hard I fell on the ground.

A tear falls down my face, "I just want to go to my room."

"Then go to your room," he grabbed me and carried me over his shoulder to my room and threw me on the bed as he pulled off his belt!

"No! No! Please-"

He suddenly whipped me with the belt making me scream and he just did it over and over making my body red and bruised and I just cried!

I missed... Kol... Them.

I wish I never came back.

"You know.." Eric pulls my hair forcing me to look at him, "you took away my fun with your mom. I guess you can take over her job."

He smirks wickedly before pushing me down on my knees by my hair. I whimpered from the pain.

"Be a good whore," he said with a snarl pushing me to my head towards his crouch, "if you think about anything thing funny...," he pulled my hair to emphasize that he would hurt me if I didn't do what he wanted or if I fought back.

I unzipped his pants not wanting to anger him any further, I really wish that I hadn't come back here. I couldn't help but let a few sobs out as I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck.

He began to push me further down on his cock, I had no choice but to deep throat him. I began to gag and choke, he was so large and I had never done this before.

After choking on his dick for a while suddenly he came and pulled out I just choked it up as I took several deep breaths.

"Take off your clothes," he told me seriously as he smirked, "slowly."

I just gulped as I slowly took off my shirt and then my jeans... He watched me with lust in his eyes, I went to my bra with hesitation, he just rose his eyebrow as I shook not wanting this but then he pushed me down and ripped my bra off and then ripped my underwear to pieces.

He took off his shirt as he grabbed my hair harshly as he began to lick down my neck to my breasts, his other hand went down to my area and began to play with me making me wince.

"P-Please," I muttered as he looked at me.

"Oh yeah, beg daddy," he smirked as he flipped me on my belly, he forced my legs apart as he pushed his member on my womanhood ready to go in.

He grabbed onto the back of my neck and then thrusted hard into me!

"You feel good baby girl," he whispered into my ear thrusting deeper, "tell daddy you love me and that you want me everyday."

"No!"

He just growled as he suddenly pulled back and then began to thrust harder and faster pumping into me so hard it hurt so much I just cried into the sheets!

He continued to fuck me as hard as he could pulling my hair, biting my neck, hurting me with every chance he gets until then he came into me as he grunted.

"Oh yeah," he pulled out, "you'll do for a new fuck toy."

I curl up into a ball on the bed. Tears run down my face.

He just put on his jeans as he sat down, his hand went over my hair stroking it, "shh shh, I didn't even ride you that hard, just wait, daddy will make you enjoy it hard and fast," he whispered before he walked out leaving me like that...

One Hour Later

I'm still in the same position. I haven't moved. I don't know what to do. I decide to try and call Klaus but he doesn't answer, so I go onto plan two, Elijah.

"Hello Addison," Elijah says. I can tell he's still mad at me.

I try to talk but it comes out as gibberish. The tears won't stop falling.

"Addison, breath, please," he said his voice comforting, "breath and find yourself. Just talk to me."

I take in a deep breath, "he.. he.. he hurt me," I pause, "and he's planning on doing it again," I can barely get the words out.

"Who?"

"M..my step-dad."

"That's where you are?" He stopped for a second, "what did he do to you to you, Addison? Tell me."

"He.. I..I.. can't talk about it."

"Where are you? The address?"

"Elijah.. don't do anything stupid."

"Tell me now."

I could hear the anger in his voice, it was the first time I had heard that tone in his voice.

"Elijah, please calm down."

"I'm coming to get you, you don't belong there," he told me calmly, "just tell me okay?"

"Okay," I tell him the address.