[21]

We finally get back to the house. I barely talked the whole way.

Klaus had taken Daniel down in the basement (more like dungeon) to question him, Alivia was forced to join to keep him weak, I didn't like this, but if it was going to happen I want to be apart of it.

"Nikklaus," I catch him on the stairs, he has blood on his hands.

"Love, you shouldn't be down here," Klaus said cupping his bloody hands.

"He tried to kill our child by killing me," I say looking at his hands then his face, "if this is happening I'm being apart of it."

Klaus stares at me as if to try to see any lie, he then grinned, "alright," he grabbed my hand as he led me downstairs.

"Um, Nikklaus," I say as I gesture to his hands.

He chuckles as he cleans it off with a towel as we're outside the door, "are you sure your ready?"

"I'm positive," I say looking at him.

He opens the door and I see my attempted murderer chained up, his arms were chained up as his legs were weakly hanging. Rebekah watched him with a knife and a smirk as Alivia just looks down shaking her head.

"Isn't this a little barbaric?" I look away from the dick who tried to kill me.

"Making a innocent girls body shut down to kill an innocent baby is barbaric," Rebekah said as she walked over grabbing his chin as his eyes weakly opened, "a handsome face like this all I have to do is cut it up, maybe that'll make it even."

I don't say anything. All I do is use Klaus to cover my eyes.

I was distracted but then I heard him say it again.

"Letumferre."

I looked at him anger rising. "I'm going to fucking kill him," I jump towards the asshole.

Rebekah didn't move and Klaus smirked, I grabbed the knife from Rebekah and put it up to his neck.

"You're weak," Daniel spoke, "you were supposed to die in a day but then you died in 2 hours. Weak."

Klaus suddenly bent his hand back making him scream, "watch your tongue."

"I'm not weak!" I growled as I went to stab him suddenly Elijah snatched my wrist.

"Nikklaus!"

"Elijah," Klaus rolls his eyes.

"Why is she in here?" Elijah questioned, I just looked at Daniel who smirks at me so I just punch him!

Elijah yanked me back as Daniel laughed.

"Can we cut out his tongue?" Rebekah pleaded.

"No," Elijah says as Klaus looks like he's thinking about it, "no! We need answers first."

"If you think I'm talking," Daniel hissed, "I'm not."

"Can I kill him when you get your answers?" Addison asked.

"No-"

"Well it would be fair," Klaus says.

Daniel glared as suddenly Klaus grabbed his head screeching as Rebekah tried to charge at him but she grabbed her head falling!

I backed up as Alivia grabbed him siphoning Daniel as he cried out!

"Now can I kill him?" Addison asked.

"Thinking about it," Klaus hissed.

Elijah grabbed Daniel making him look at him, "tell me the threat you face to my family and why? Tell me about this 'prophecy'."

Daniel glared, "What's in it for me?"

Elijah glanced at Klaus as he gave him a look that said 'he is going to die', "you tell me what I want to know and I won't kill the girl you live with, Daniel Vers."

Daniel's face changed as he shook his head, "excuse me?"

"What's her name? Allison Wilson? She's a Witch as well," Elijah told him, "I never come for questioning without a negotiation chip and your lovely friend is your chip. So tell us what we want to know and I don't send one of my siblings to kill her slowly and painfully."

Daniel just looked at the other two Mikaelsons and then at me as I just glared at him, he had fear in his eyes, this is the first time I've seen it, he looked at Elijah.

"The Prophecy is that a child will be born of all three species, that they will be apart of an immortal family, that child will grow up to be the Bringer Of Death," Daniel looked at me bump, "Letumferre," he looked back at Elijah, "many Witches had this prophecy for many centuries until one day. The day your family was made into Originals. So those who had the vision wrote it down and no one saw it for themselves until now. A witch in Capri had it, so she sent the word out to every Coven, and now all the most powerful Witches are going to come after that child. To make sure she is never born. It's inevitable."

I clench my fist, "can I kill him now Elijah?"

"I guess that is all I needed to know," Elijah says as he stepped back, "you have my word that I won't touch Miss Wilson," he told him as Daniel nodded.

As he stepped away, Klaus smirked as he touched my shoulder, "he's all yours, Love, let out all the hate and anger."

"This is going to be fun," I say as I take a step towards him.

I began by cutting areas of him that I knew wouldn't kill him and would prolong his suffering. He let out a few hissing noise as I continued to slice and slash his skin never deep enough to kill him. After a while I noticed that he began to close his eyes but Klaus grabbed him.

"Stay awake, Mate, trust me, my Wife is not done," he smirked.

I continued to cut him watching as he bleeds out slowly. After a while I step back noticing that he's no longer breathing.

I step back watching him for a moment everyone felt far away I just gave the knife back to Rebekah and walked out I heard her say this: "she's definitely Mikaelson material."